Chapter 47

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You.... Why you here?" One of Chief Taewoo's guests pointing at Sooyoung.

"I work here," Sooyoung said coldly. "What are you doing here?"

"Chief Taewoo asked us to help you to solve the serial murder that you've been through right now. We here to help you, Soo." Gyuri, the leader of Taewoo's guest finally speaking. "Amber, Nicole, Leeteuk and Nickhun is part of my team who will help you."

"I don't need any help." Sooyoung still didn't show a friendly manner to them.

Gyuri give a little smile to her. "I know you will say that. You still don't want to have a partner right?"

Sooyoung only glancing at Chief Taewoo who glancing back at her.

"I know he forced you to be paired with her niece, right?" Gyuri pointing Taewoo with her thumb. "Can we talk more nicely? And find any other place? Not here? I don't like audience."

Sooyoung looking around only find a couple eyes and couples ears who look want to know their convorsation and what's going on in here.

"Yups, Soo. We should do reunion," Leeteuk join their conversation. "It's been long since we met you. You left us since..."

Silence win between them. Last time Sooyoung show up in her old office is when Siwon died. Everyone knew, Sooyoung still feel guilty about that case.

"Lets just spend time together like the past, okay?" Nicole showing her smile while she clinging onto Sooyoung's arm.

Sooyoung suddenly take her own arm. Reject Nicole. With her eyes, Sooyoung asked the five of them to follow her. Sooyoung decided to take them all to her office and lock the door after asked Seohyun to serve them a cup of coffe or tea.

*

"What's the point all of you here? I know, it's not only help me to solve that case," Sooyoung said to the point.

Leeteuk and Gyuri exchange their glance. Looks like with their eyes, they decided which one who will talk their purpose to be here after help Sooyoung solve the case.

"I know, it's not necessary to lied to you," Gyuri said after releasing heavy breath. "We want you to come back."

"I don't want to," Sooyoung said coldly.

"You won't have partner, so you won't feel what you feel before," Gyuri continue. "You will join our team. You can work alone as long as you report what you get to me as your leader."

"I don't want to," Sooyoung repeat that with same tone.

"May I know your reason?" Gyuri still control her emotion. She doesn't want to lose this battle. She should know the reason before she decided any decision about Sooyoung.

Sooyoung become speechless to hear that question. All Sooyoung know, she doesn't want to leave Korea, something... no it's someone who cross her mind, makes her want to stay. But she didn't know, why it should be her.

Gyuri signaling her team to leave her alone with Sooyoung. Gyuri can sense something bothering Sooyoung, but Gyuri still didn't want to makes any conclusion what is that.

Leeteuk, Nickhun, Amber and Nicole only follow Gyuri's order even they actually really curious what will Sooyoung said next. But remember what will happen if Gyuri mad, they decided to just follow her order.

"It just between me and you, mind to tell me what happen?" Gyuri said softly doesn't want to Sooyoung exploded.

Sooyoung staring at Gyuri with unsure look. She even disbelief with what she think right now. All this time, she even didn't realize it happen to her heart.

"How could... I leave someone... who give me a reason... to stay ali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter