Chapter 6

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is my apartment but I'm not gonna welcoming you because I don't feel like home in this place.

Sooyoung wrinkled her brows when she finish read that line.

Do you feel like home in my apartment?

Sooyoung feel unsure to give that paper back to Jessica. But then she realize that Jessica already read what she write.

If feel safe and secure mean feel like home, yes, I feel that.

Want to stay with me until you find a new place that make you feel like home?

Sooyoung and Jessica sharing their glance. No one speak and no one move from their position. They like frozen in their place or someone already pour a bottle of glue in the floor and trap them there.

But

Before Sooyoung can finish writing what she want to tell to Jessica, Jessica already took the pen.

I though you never ask.

Sooyoung can see a little smile in Jessica's face when her eyes lock on Jessica again.

Then you should pack your stuff now. I will ask permission off to my office today. Can you do the same thing?

Jessica thinking for awhile before she nod her head.

I should go to my next door. She's my co-worker. I will tell her I'm not working today.

Your friend is here? Why you didn't live with her?

You will find out after you meet that girl.

Sooyoung only nod her head. But before Jessica leave her alone to meet her co-worker in the next door, someone appear in Jessica's apartment.

"Jessica are you alright? Why you not come back home last night? Where did you stay? I know you don't have any relative here. And I really worry about you because I heard something bad happen to you. But they said, you safe, is that true?"

Sooyoung blinked her eyes rapidly when she saw a short girl shooting Jessica with a lot question. She more like interogate Jessica.

"And who is she?"

"I'm Choi Sooyoung. I'm detective from homicide division in Police Department."

"Is Jessica killed someone? It's not true right? I know she had a cold face but I believe sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter