Chapter 17

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you sleep last night?" Jessica found Sooyoung still sitting on the couch like last night when Jessica left her to sleep.

Sooyoung nod her head. "I slept about three hours. How about you?"

"I can't sleep well," Jessica said. "You're not in my side when I sleep last night," she continue inside her heart.

"Have a nightmare?" Sooyoung asked. Her eyes lock in the paper in her hand.

Jessica only nod her head makes Sooyoung facing her. Jessica flashing a little smile when their eyes meet. Unfortunately Sooyoung didn't see when Jessica a little bit frown when Sooyoung focus on her paper again.

"I already had to prepare breakfast for you at the table."

"How about you?" Jessica asked.

"I already ate mine," Sooyoung said. "I'm still learning my case. Victim's life is very interesting."

"Did you find new suspect?" Jessica asked sitting next to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung nod her head. "I have two suspects right now. She always write their name in her diary. A lot of hate in there."

Jessica nod her head for several times. She glancing at the paper. Sooyoung really focus on that.

"You didn't take your breakfast?" Sooyoung asked, still not facing her.

"I... will." Jessica slowly stand up. She left Sooyoung to the dinning table but to be honest, Jessica not feel hungry anymore.

Sooyoung feel something wrong with Jessica. She can see a frown in Jessica's face. Sooyoung decided to move to the dinning table. The paper still in her hand, she still want to study her case.

"Hungry again?" Jessica asked.

Sooyoung shake her head. "I want to accompany you here if you don't mind."

Jessica secretly smiled. She don't know if Sooyoung catch it, but she feel happy Sooyoung is in her side right now even the paper still there and Sooyoung really concentrate to her paper. Jessica know, Sooyoung still focus on her case but... you know, she only want Sooyoung's atttention.

*

"Are you sure you will be alright here?" Sooyoung asked after she walk Jessica to the front door of the campus library.

"Hey, I work here. Why you worry too much?" Jessica asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter