Chapter 49

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sooyoung!!!!!”

Sooyoung stop herself to enter the car when she feels like someone calling her name. And somehow that voice is looks likes Jessica’s voice. Sooyoung still remember when first time, she hear Jessica’s voice. Feels like she meet an angel that falling from heaven.

But then Sooyoung decided to shake her head. She’s afraid her heart started controlling her mind. She’s afraid she started daydreaming after she realized her feeling for Jessica.

“Sooyoung!!! Wait!!!”

“God, don’t tell me my ears lie to me,” Silently Sooyoung prayed in her heart when she finally turn around.

And Sooyoung become speechless to find Jessica run toward her position. She can see a smiling face that rarely people can see in Jessica’s face.

In Sooyoung vision, Jessica looks like an angel (minus wings). Somehow Sooyoung want to spread her arms and catch that angel before anyone realized that an angel fall from heaven today.

But in the real vision (sorry for ruin your romantic mood, reader :P) Jessica run to Sooyoung with her jacket in her right hand when her bag in her left hand. Jessica really want to meet Sooyoung as soon as possible until she doesn’t care the cold out there and didn’t use her jacket. It still winter there. (If I’m not make a mistake, it’s still winter in Korea right now. But if it’s not, just accept that! Winter is a good reason for warming each other, right? :P)

Jessica almost out of breath when she reach Sooyoung’s car (at first I want Sooyoung catch Jessica like in the movie, but it’s not fun if it’s happen like a movie, right?). She even doesn’t care her hairs looks like a mess. All she want to meet Sooyoung as soon as possible. And what she wish for is to see a smile greet her in there. And there you are! Sooyoung give her warm smile at usual.

“Why you run? Did you know you hairs looks like a mess right now?” Sooyoung tried neat Jessica’s hairs and ignore her heart beating madly. She want to keep cool but somehow she knew, she will failed soon.

“I’m... afraid... you... leave...” Jessica said when she still tried calming herself down.

“But you just need to call me, right?” Sooyoung asked again.

Jessica take a deep breath before she answer Sooyoung’s question.

“But looks like you didn’t listen to me. I called your name since I left the library but you look like you still want to leave me. And I don’t get it why you shaking your head?”

(BUSTED!!! Hahaha)

Sooyoung smile awkwardly to hear it. She didn’t know how to reply. Should she tell Jessica the truth about herself fighting with her mind and her heart? About she is thinking that her ears lie to her?

“Lets... just get out of here,” Sooyoung said ignore Jessica’s gaze.

Jessica wrinkled her brows to see Sooyoung’s reaction. But then she only shrugged her shoulder and follow Sooyoung enter Sooyoung’s car. In no time, Sooyoung’s car left the university.

*

“Why you took me to the beach?” Jessica looks around to see the view after she came out from Sooyoung’s car.

“You want to go to somewhere else?” Sooyoung asked back.

“Why you ask me back? I’m just curious,” Jessica said pouting.

Sooyoung giggles and pokes Jessica’s cheeks.

“You know, you’re really cute when you’re like that,” Sooyoung said smiling. “And I just want to see the ocean so we can see how big this world was.”

Jessica bent down her head to hide her blushing face. She decided only follow Sooyoung when Sooyoung take one of her hand and take her closer to the beach.

“It’s a little bit cold here...” Sooyoung pulled Jessica closer and back hugging her. She lean her chin on Jessica’s shoulder. Sooyoung wish, they can be forever like this.

“Are you okay?” Jessica asked caressing Sooyoung’s cheek.

“I’m fine,” Sooyoung smile and slowly release her hug in Jessica’s waist, but she stop it when Jessica hold her arms.

“It’s cold...” Jessica makes an excuse for Sooyoung causedshe still want to be in Sooyoung’s arms a little bit longer.

“I will warm you then,” Sooyoung said and smile again.

“Thank you,” Jessica said. She bravely herself to peck Sooyoung’s cheek after she saythat.

“May I kiss you too?” Sooyoung asked whispering in Jessica’s ears.

Jessica blushed. She only can nod her head.

Slowly Sooyoung turn around Jessica’s body but she keep Jessicain her arms. Softly Sooyoung kiss Jessica’s forehead.

“May I kiss you... again and again?” Sooyoung asked.

Jessica only nod a little this time. She can’t run and hide her blushing face now.

Sooyoung kiss Jessica’s forehead one more time. Sooyoung’s kissesslowly move down to Jessica’s eyes, her nose, her cheeks and her chin.

“Push me if you don’t want it too,” Sooyoung said when she staring deeply in Jessica’s eyes before she lean closerto capture Jessica’s lips. If only you can feel that kiss (and I’m sorry you can’t :P), you can feel the love is in there.

“I love you, Princess Jessica Jung Sooyeon. I’m so stupid because I never realize this feeling. I really want to run away but I can’t. This feeling is just too strong and I really want you to know that,” Sooyoung said put her forehead on Jessica’s forehead.

Jessica capturedSooyoung’s face with her hands. She can’t believe what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter