Chapter 24

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is the differences between official and unofficial??? (Don't answer 'un'!)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sooyoung and Jessica exchange their glance when they entered their apartment. (It should be Sooyoung's apartment, right? Whatever)

"It's already late, you should take a rest, we should go to work tomorrow right?" Sooyoung said.

Jessica nod her head.

"Can I use the bathroom first?" Sooyoung asked again. "I'll do quickly so you can take a rest as soon as possible."

Jessica nod again. Jessica decided to sit on the edge of the bed waiting for Sooyoung out of the bathroom. It took 10 minutes until Sooyoung finally came out of the bathroom.

"You can use the bathroom, I'll sleep outside," Sooyoung said and want to walk away to the living room.

Jessica immediately pulled Sooyoung's shirt before Sooyoung reach the door.

"It's already late. I think, I can't move the couch," Sooyoung said. "Only this night, you'll sleep alone in this room, okay?"

Jessica shake her head hardly. She tighten her grip on Sooyoung's shirt.

"How about we keep the door open?" Sooyoung asked. "So you can see me in the couch."

Jessica still shaking her head. She wrapping her arms around Sooyoung's waist not let her go.

"You want me to sleep in the bed with you?" Sooyoung asked confusingly.

Jessica nod her head. Slowly you can see a pink color in her cheeks. Somehow, Jessica feel a little bit embrass because she sound like she want to asked Sooyoung to 'sleep' together.

"But....."

"Are you afraid I will read your mind?" Jessica asked feel a little bit disappointed.

Sooyoung shake her head and slowly Jessica's hair. "I have a bad habit when I'm sleeping. You will shocked to find my feet on your waist when you wake up in the morning."

"Why you talk to me through your mind?" Jessica asked confusingly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter