Chapter 61

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Should we ask them now?" Leeteuk asked Gyuri when they reach YoonYul's coffee shop. "I believe two of them is the owner of this coffee shop, right?"

Gyuri nodded. "Yups, they are. But I think, I want to do something first."

Leeteuk follow Gyuri's gaze and found Tiffany sitting alone in the end. "You want to talk with her?"

Gyuri nodded. "I want to make sure about something."

"Alright, if that so, let me talk with the owner," Leeteuk said. "Cause I think even I talk with her, she will give me her cold shoulder, right? I don't know why but I feel like she's rejecting boys or guys around her."

"Wow, your skill on analyze someone improve now, I'm impress," Gyuri sounded proud of him.

"Just do that when I'm in the same level as you," Leeteuk replied. "Shall we go now?"

Gyuri only nodded and let Leeteuk left her to go to Yuri and Yoona next to the cashier table. When Gyuri can see Leeteuk already start his conversation with them, Gyuri walk to Tiffany who sit alone.

"Please have a sit," Tiffany pointed at the chair seems like she waiting for Gyuri.

"You waiting for me?" Gyuri asked, sit in front of Tiffany.

Tiffany nodded. "How you announce about the meeting earlier in the police office lead me to come here," Tiffany said. "Even you invite Sooyoung and Jessica to come, sometimes you glance at me. It's mean that you want me to be here too even I'm not the part of the police department."

"But you help them a lot, right?" Gyuri said. "I heard some news."

"And I believe you already hear the rumors about me being lady killer too, right?" Tiffany replied.

Gyuri smiled. "May I guess? Did you have degree in psychologist?"

Tiffany nodded. "Since you came her with your crew, I kinda analyzed all of you."

Gyuri nodded too. "So I think this is the other thing that I should beware about you cause I bet you know what I will ask to you."

Tiffany shook her head. "Not really. I only guess. Sometimes it could be right and could be wrong."

"Alright, if that so, it better I will go to the point why I'm sitting here," Gyuri said.

Tiffany only nodded when she saw Gyuri take a deep breath.

"Do you know what is the medicine that the killer used for killing her victims?" Gyuri asked.

Tiffany nodded. "It medications commonly used in executions in the United States. She or he used Pancuronium bromide or Pavulon useful to stop breathing and paralyze the diaphragm and lungs. But not only that, she or he also used Potassium Chloride useful to stop your heart beating. But how she or he killed their victim is more cruel than excetutions. At least in exexcutions, they still used Penthotal to make them sleep so they don't need to feel the pain."

Gyuri nodded. "If she ever witness an excecutions like that, maybe she knew it, right?"

Tiffany nodded. "And I bet, your question not only that, right?"

Gyuri nodded. "How's your lunch date with Nicole? I'm really sorry if the vicitim this morning ruined your date with her."

Tiffany shook her head. "It's okay. We should know how to distinguish between work and personal, right?"

"I agree with you even this time, I doubt someone could do that," Gyuri replied. "I'm going to pull out Sooyoung of the case."

"If you lose all the people you love and you suddenly rediscover the meaning of love, you would do everything to defend it, right?" Tiffany asked. "I think Sooyoung is doing that. Even it's mean she should lose her job or trust from her friend."

Gyuri smiled. "She never lose her trust on me. Even I kick her from this case, it's just because I want to close this case. I think, you ever attend a court, right? As the expert witness?"

Tiffany nodded. "If the detective in charge of the case has a connection with the victim, the case and the detective's credibility will be questioned. But my question is it applies when if it's an indirect relationship?"

Gyuri shrugged her shoulder. "I just want to eliminate that possibility."

Tiffany nodded. "By the way, can I ask you something?"

"Alright, what is it?" Gyuri replied.

"What kind of relationship between Nicole and Sooyoung in the past?" Tiffany asked.

"May I know first why you want to know about that?" Gyuri replied.

"If a girl want to know about me or have a date with me, they only talk about people that we both know once or tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter