Chapter 56

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung feel like she lost her strength when she heard her princess’ name as one of the suspect from the case. Actually Sooyoung more like didn’t know how to react from this… weird… or worst… or… anything except happy news. Sooyoung need a bit strength to move herself to the couch not far away from where she's standing.

“And I don’t know if this will be the greatest or the worst job that you ever did but,” Gyuri suddenly continued looked don't care if Sooyoung is still processing the news. “I want you to watch over your girlfriend to make sure if we should keep her as a suspect or potential victim.”

“Potential victim?! What do you mean?!” Sooyoung is now more shocked.

“As you remember, this killer want to take anyone who looks close to you,” Leeteuk take the part for explanation. “And the person who looks really close to you right now is Jessica Jung. But for her, because she ever lived in America and just awhile ago she moved here and there’s a same case with your parents and Siwon, she both have possibilities.”

“But the first time I met her was here,” Sooyoung said. “That time somebody almost her and Kim Detectives handle that case, you both can ask them.”

“The profile of the killer is someone who has special affection to you,” Gyuri said. “Neither he/she likes you to be alone or maybe she/he want you all for himself/herself. This person doesn’t like to share. If he/she likes something, he/she want it for himself/herself. And if there’s something stopping them, they’ll do anything to stop them. Including kill someone.”

“But if I'm always around her, she might be suspicious that there’s something wrong with me or the case,” Sooyoung said, trying to be a professional even she keep denying that Jessica is not the killer. “She will ask me why I just watch over her and not going to work. Maybe it's more better if someone else watch over her.”

“And who will you choose? Goo Hara? Another suspect?” Gyuri asked back. “You want both of them kill each other? I think, you’re not that blind that girl has a crush on you, did you?”

Sooyoung blinked her eyes many times.

“She doesn't know,” Leeteuk said. “Siwon ever told me, if Sooyoung likes or loves something, she will only focus on it and doesn’t care about anything around her. Looks like she’s drowning in her own world.”

Gyuri nodded remembered what she saw in Sooyoung’s apartment.

“And I heard too since she knew Jessica, her focus is only for the case that she handled and of course Jessica, am I right?” Leeteuk asked staring at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung can't deny after she heard it at all. She should admit that she's really head over heels on Jessica even she didn’t know since when she has that feeling for Jessica. Sooyoung even didn’t know anything about Jessica’s past life. All the things that she knew about Jessica, the reason she moved here because Jessica should sign a contract on Seoul University to be a librarian.

And Sooyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter