Chapter 66

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY SPECIALITY IS SOOSICA FANFIC AND I'M PROUD TO BE PART OF SOOSICSPHERE.

“So, unnie, when you have a plan to ask me when I go back to the bureau?” asked Sooyoung, since earlier they still in the coffee shop. Only some of them left that place.

Gyuri glanced at Jessica. “Have you discussed it with her?”

Sooyoung shakes her head. “Not really. I just want to know when you will talk about it to me. Or you wait until your last result who flirt who?” asked her glanced at Tiffany.

“Why you both glance at other?” Tiffany asked.

“As I remember you have degree on psychologist, doctor, why you didn’t know they use their eyes to communicate?” Jessica responded. “They asked other opinion about us. For me, Gyuri unnie want to know my reaction about Sooyoung’s movement if she comes back to the bureau. And for you hmm... I still can’t figure it out.”

“You are studying psychologist too, Jessica?” Gyuri seems interested.

Jessica shook her head. “Why you asked, unnie? And can I call you that way because Sooyoungie called you like that even I don’t know how old are you?”

Gyuri giggled and nodded. “Your girlfriend is interesting.”

“But doesn’t mean you can flirt with her, unnie,” Sooyoung talked in flat tone. “Just answer her.”

“And I’m amazed that you could be that jealous for little thing. Sure this place really interesting,” Gyuri continued. “I asked because the way you talked to Tiffany, Jessie.”

Jessica rubbing Sooyoung’s arm first to calm her down. She doesn’t want Gyuri playing around with Sooyoung’s mind right now. Tiffany is enough to be her victim for tonight and maybe for the next day.

“I’m not,” Jessica nodded. “I just think it’s pretty clear, unnie. I’m just confused why this doctor can’t understand simple gestures.”

“Maybe because in her college time, she need to analyze first befor she made a conclusion,” Gyuri teased Tiffany. “She needs studying them first before she said something.”

“Do not underestimate me!” Tiffany warn her.

“Oohhh~ scary~” Gyuri joked around.

“I think, I should be the one who said that I’m amazed you can be this playful, unnie,” Sooyoung paid back. “Is this doctor really that interesting for you? Don’t tell me you actually in love with her.”

Gyuri only laughs but a call successfully stops her. She just answers that call shortly under three couple eyes who keep staring at her.

“I think I should go now.” Gyuri suddenly stand up.

“Eh? You go? Now? Wae?” Tiffany surprised.

“Why? You will miss me if I leave now?” Gyuri teased.

“Get out of here!” Tiffany said point at the door.

Gyuri was laughing hard to hear it. “I think you know that I should interrogate my suspect. I should make it clear that she is the prime suspect from this case. And if I’m lucky, I will get full confession from her.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever,” Tiffany looked outside the window.

“I just think that maybe you’re curious where I will go. And I’m afraid that you will think I will run away from our battle,” Gyuri continued still staring at Tiffany.

Tiffany looks back at Gyuri. “I don’t care if you want to runaway or not. I just care if I win from you.”

Gyuri raised her hands up, looks like she surrounded but it successfully make Tiffany hit her hardly.

“Don’t be so grouchy, doctor Hwang. You will get old soon,” Gyuri teased again.

“Can you leave now?” Tiffany really pissed right now.

Gyuri show her thumb up and walk away. She still laughs hardly when she left the coffee shop.

 “It’s pretty interesting to see that side of that since Siwon died,” Sooyoung said when saw Gyuri waving at them from outside the window. “All this time she is drowning herself on her job. I heard that from Leeteuk oppa.”

“She is actually not that playful?” Tiffany asked in disbelief.

Sooyoung nodded. “And I think, she did that because she wants to hide her real feeling when she found out who killed him. It must be not only she felt guilty because the victim is someone who wants to be close with me.”

“You really want to know the reason behind her guilty feeling?” Tiffany asked in serious tone.

Sooyoung stare at Tiffany who staring deeply at her. She glance at Jessica who only nodding her head.

“Go ahead.”

“In my opinion as psychologist, even now I kinda doubting about that title on me, she was guilty because she needs to put you in this kind of situation. If only Nicole wasn’t misunderstanding about your relation with Siwon and if only she told everyone the truth, Nicole will select people around her, not you.”

“But it’s mean she will put Leeteuk oppa, Amber and Nickhun in danger, right?” Sooyoung asked. “Or even me.”

Tiffany nodded. “It feel like she was in deadlock condition, no matter what she choose, she will put anyone who close with her in danger or maybe she will harm anyone around you.”

“She never thought this could be happen. It wasn’t her fault,” Sooyoung continued. “She shouldn’t keep that guilty feeling. She’s not the one who pulls the trigger.”

“The syringe to be exactly,” Tiffany corrected her. “But I know what you mean.”

“I think, I need to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter