Chapter 48

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uncle, where is Detective Soo?" Hara asked Chief Taewoo while her eyes scanning all the police department. "And where is your guest?"

"They're in Sooyoung's office right now, talk," Taewoo said. His eyes lock in Sooyoung's door and a little bit strartled when he saw Nickhun, Leeteuk, Amber and Nicole leave Sooyoung's office but didn't leave her door.

"What they want?" Hara following Taewoo's gaze only to find the four of them.

"They will help you and Sooyoung to find out the serial killer," Taewoo said.

"And...?" Hara asked.

Taewoo only shrugged his shoulder. His eyes keep locking on Sooyoung's door until Gyuri and Sooyoung came out from there. But he suddenly catch Hara's arm when Hara almost follow Sooyoung left the police department.

"Don't follow her, just solve the case with that team. I will talk to the leader," Taewoo said to Hara and makes an order by his eyes.

"But uncle.."

"This is an order. I'm your Chief here," Taewoo said.

Hara finally only nod her head. And she can see Taewoo walk to Gyuri and talk to her. Even Hara can't hear it, she knew they talk about Sooyoung and the reason why Sooyoung left the police department even they should solve their case.

"Hara! Come here! I will introduce you to them!"

One more time, Hara only can follow Taewoo's order. She can see everyone look at her. But Hara really don't care about that. The thing that she only care is.. where will Sooyoung go right now.

*
Before Gyuri really left her office, Sooyoung finally decided to take the day off that Gyuri offer to her. Somehow Sooyoung really miss Jessica. Really want to talk to her. And really want to see her right now. But when finally Sooyoung reach Jessica's workplace, she end up sitting on her car take a deep breath and release it slowly.

One thing that makes Sooyoung can't go out from her car is she suddenly feel nervous after she (FINALLY!) realize her own feeling to Jessica. Just call her pabo (the author really suggest you for that :P) but she's really didn't realize her feeling all this time. She just feel comfortable when Jessica is around her, but she didn't find the reason why. Now she knew it, but she didn't know how to tell Jessica about her feeling. Somehow, she feel afraid if Jessica will reject her.

Of course, she can run away and take another Gyuri's offer to her. Go back to FBI and forget about Seoul Police Department and all the people in this country. But of course, Sooyoung want Jessica to feel the same as her feeling. But Sooyoung really confused how to delievery her feeling to Jessica.

In her way from her workplace to the library, Sooyoung bought chocolates and roses. Don't know why, Sooyoung feel the romantic side of herself. She put all of them in the back seat. But then she realize one thing... today is not Valentine's Day. It will be awkward if suddenly Jessica sent them to the crash can, right? And...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter