Chapter 26

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you know the differences between official and unofficial couple??"

Sooyoung immediately stop hear the conversation between Tiffany, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon in the pantry at her office when they still drinking their coffee.

"You can sleep with them anytime you want??" Taeyeon asked confusingly.

Immediately Hyoyeon covering Seohyun's ears makes Seohyun wrinkled her brows in confusion. Hyoyeon only flashing a little smile when their eyes. When Hyoyeon finally uncovering Seohyun's ears, she smack lightly Taeyeon's shoulder makes Taeyeon glaring at her. But suddenly Taeyeon bent down her head when Hyoyeon showing her fist in front of her.

Tiffany shake her head. "I can sleep with anyone that I want but I never think, they're my girlfriend."

Seohyun covering her own ears when Hyoyeon glancing at her makes Hyoyeon smile a little. Hyoyeon patting Seohyun's shoulder and mouthed 'good girl to her before she facing Tiffany and Taeyeon again.

"You like one stand night, don't you?" Hyoyeon narrowing her eyes to Tiffany.

Tiffany only flashing her eyes smile to them.

"Doctor, I think, I know," Seohyun softly said. "The differences is... confession and commitment, right?"

 Tiffany blinked her eyes for several times before she slowly nod her head.

"I think, you're right. Even we live with her, sleep with her or even we can kiss her every time we want, she's not ours, right?" Tiffany asked. "When someone tried to take her away from us, we can't said, 'Hey, she's mine!', right?"

"Are you mad at me?" Sooyoung finally interferred their conversation.

"What do you mean?" Tiffany asked back.

"You mad at me because I never let Jessica go out with you, right?" Sooyoung asked forcing Tiffany to answer. "Even, she's not mine, I never let someone hurt her anymore!"

"Who said I want to hurt her?" Tiffany stand up facing Sooyoung. "Even, I'm a player, doesn't mean I'm a evil. And maybe a girl like her, can change me. I want to change too someday when I found my missing piece."

Sooyoung only staring deeply in Tiffany's eyes listening every single words that come from Tiffany.

"And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter