Chapter 2

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung really want to laugh when she put her own coat in Jessica's body several minute ago. Even this girl has an angel voice and a cold face, she really look like a liitle girl inside Sooyoung's coat. Jessica sulking on it. Sooyoung know it's because their different high, Jessica's only around Sooyoung's shoulder and Jessica has a tiny body. Maybe the think, Jessica is an easy victim, she look an advantage from Jessica's posture. Sooyoung think the must be never expected Jessica will step in his with a high hell. Sooyoung can't feel sorry for him because that bastard try to hurt this beautiful angel.

In the corner of her eyes, Sooyoung can see Jessica still following her in her way back to her own apartment since they left Sooyoung's office. Jessica still keep their distance even Sooyoung never tried to touch her since they met.

"Can you walk in my side?" Sooyoung asked Jessica when she stop her step. "It's more easy for me to watch you if you walk near me."

Jessica only obey Sooyoung's order. But when they start to step again, Jessica go back to her position, behind Sooyoung. It's even no more than 10 steps they walk.

"Did I move too fast?" Sooyoung asked when she stop again.

Jessica shake her head after she switch her position in Sooyoung's side again.

Sooyoung sighed heavyly. "Okay, you go first."

Jessica shake her head again.

Sooyoung suddenly smack her forehead. "You don't know my apartment, you can't go first, right?"

This time Jessica nod her head.

"Are you hungry?" Sooyoung asked. "Did you already take your dinner before that incident happen?"

Jessica shake her head but her stomach help Sooyoung to answer that question.

"Two building from here, there was a coffee shop. Me and another officer like to spent our rest time in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter