Chapter 19

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you see ghosts? Why you look so pale?"

Tiffany asked to Seohyun when Tiffany see Seohyun's face so pale after leaving the interrogation room.

"I think, if Sooyoung is not a detective, that suspect must be dead," Seohyun said.

"What did she do?" Tiffany asked confusingly.

"Sooyoung killed her suspect with her eyes," Taeyeon replied. "I following Seohyun to the interrogation room to learn how Sooyoung makes her suspect confess. But I found a murder case in there."

"What really happened?" Tiffany more confused.

"Sooyoung didn't do anything. She only sit in front of her suspect. Showing her a lot of picture," Hyoyeon said. "She gave her suspect short question, but I think, she's in bad mood."

"Bad mood? Am I going too far?" Tiffany asked to herself.

"What exactly that you do?" Taeyeon asked confusingly. "I saw you sing a song after you leave her room this morning."

"Nothing. I only..."

"Teasing her, right?" Hyoyeon tried to guess.

Tiffany nod her head. "But the last time I leave her, she mad at me but her mood is still... uhmm... not really good but not that bad. Maybe something happen this afternoon."

"Which mean?" Seohyun asked.

"Jessica." Tiffany louder her voice when she saw Sooyoung passing her.

Tiffany can see Sooyoung glancing at her but then she hissed after their eyes meet. Tiffany also can see Sooyoung release a heavy sighed before she continue walking.

Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Taeyeon sharing their glance when they saw Tiffany nod her head for several times.

"Does anyone know where Jessica work?"

"Sooyoung didn't let us to tell you about that," Hyoyeon said. "And I think, it's better for you to stay away from her. Sooyoung might kill you if you tried to hurt that girl."

"I want to take a risk for a good reason," Tiffany said easyly. "Want to help me?"

Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Taeyeon shake their head in same time.

"It's a bad idea. Forget it!" Taeyeon the first one who leave Tiffany. Hyoyeon and Seohyun only follow her.

Tiffany shrugged her shoulder. "I can use my charm to get what I want. We'll see."

Tiffany only smirk before she left the police department.

*

"Hey, beauty."

Jessica only hissed when she found Tiffany not far away from her desk. Tiffany on the other side only smile when saw Jessica's reaction.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter