Chapter 20

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung and Jessica sharing their glance after Sunny and Tiffany left them alone in the library.

"Sorry," Sooyoung said.

Jessica shake her head. You don't need to say sorry. You don't make any mistake.

"But you keep quiet on me," Sooyoung said in low tone.

"And you talk with that doctor," Sooyoung continue mumble.

Jessica wrinkled her brows because she can't clearly hear what Sooyoung said. She only hear the doctor part but she can't catch what Sooyoung said.

Sooyoung sighed heavyly when she found Jessica still keep silent in front of her.

How about your case? It's done?

"Nope. Why? I can't be here if I still can't solve my case?" Sooyoung asked back.

Jessica really don't know what should she said and she really don't know why Sooyoung seems mad with her.

"Sorry," Sooyoung said apologetically. "I only want to ask you, when are you coming home?"

"Around 5."

Jessica secretly smiled when Sooyoung said, home. Jessica now have a new place called home in this country. And the best thing, Jessica live with someone who, she believe, will protecting her, like what Sooyoung always do since the first time they met.

Even Sooyoung can hear Jessica's voice again, it can't lift her mood right now. Sooyoung still didn't know why she still mad because Jessica showing her voice in front of Tiffany. She really mad but..

"Am I jealous?" Now Sooyoung's turn to ask herself in her heart.

"Okay, I'll pick you."

Sooyoung almost left but Jessica pulled her jacket. "Anything else?" she turn around her face to Jessica.

"Don't leave... It's already 4.45, you only wasting your time if you go and then pick me on 5."

"I should solve my case, right?"

Sooyoung didn't know why she's being childish in front of Jessica. She only want Jessica only talk to her and she hate it when she found Jessica talk to Tiffany but Jessica choose use her paper to answer Sooyoung's question. She only want, she'll be the one wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter