Chapter 53

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone in the room can see how unhappy Sooyoung is when finally she can't do anything except let Tiffany, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and even Yuri and Yoona entered her apartment and now they're sitting with Sooyoung and Jessica in the living room. (AN : in this time, of course, Jessica already fully dressed ^^)

"Just eat your lunch first, both of you must be hungry now after.." Tiffany didn't continue what she said, but a smirk in her face makes everyone know what she talking about.

"It's none of your business if I want to eat or not. I lost my appetite since all of you are here," Sooyoung said that sarcastically.

ROAAAAAAAAAAAAR~ (A.N : Mianhe.. cause I don't know what sound effect for rumble stomach)

But the sound of Sooyoung's rumbling stomach didn't support what she just said. It made everyone secretly giggling, except for Tiffany of course. She's laughing hardly.

"I told ya~" Tiffany said with victory smile on her face.

Of course it made Sooyoung more pissed and feel humiliated at the same time cause of her stomach. But two gentle hands caressing her face, which made a smile slowly curving on her face. When Sooyoung turned around, she only can see an angel smiling sweetly at her.

"You want to eat our lunch now?" Jessica asked while staring deeply at Sooyoung's eyes.

Sooyoung only nod her head with a big smile on her face.

Unexpectedly, Sooyoung suddenly put her arms under Jessica's thighs and lift Jessica's body after hugging her. Jessica can only blush hardly because of that while Sooyoung didn't feel ashamed to show her love for Jessica even in front of others. Jessica really feel like a princess guarded by a knight in Sooyoung's arms.

"Youngie.. there are others in here..." Jessica whispered.

"Why you mind if I'm doing this?" Sooyoung asked without releasing Jessica from her arms.

"It's not that... I'mshy..." Jessica blushed hardly.

Sooyoung suddenly giggling and it end up with laughing hardly. It made Jessica hitting her hardly on her shoulder. Gladly,Sooyoung is strong enough to handle that and still can keep her balance while carrying Jessica.

"My Princess is really cute when she's blushing and you're really y when you're fully hehe," Sooyoung smile happily and showing her grin in front of Jessica.

"Why you're make fun of me?" Jessica pouted cutely and crossed her arms.

Smooch~! :-*

Sooyoung suddenly kissed Jessica's lips. Of course it made Jessica blushing more hardly and only hitting Sooyoung's chest. She completely can't even lift her face now cause it's already as red as tomato.

Sooyoung can only laugh more cause she feels so happy having a blushing princess in her arms. Sooyoung even didn't let Jessica sit by herself cause even they already reach the dining table, Sooyoung choose to sit with Jessica on her lap and wrapping her arms around Jessica's waist tightly.

Jessica who finally can handle her own blushing face decided to feed Sooyoung and herself with their lunch.

Few meters from there...

"If this is a manga, there must be flowers around them, right?" Taeyeon asked made others nod their heads.

"Or maybe we're just visitors of the prince and princess's castle," Hyoyeon continued that made others laugh.

"And now we even joked around about them, seems they already created their own world and didn't care if we exist or not," Seohyun said staring at them.

"But since the first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter