Chapter 69

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I said in my blog, "Why Deactive Button so tempting?"

“How to find Sooyoung this morning? What time she usually went to her office?” Gyuri asked after finished take a bath in Tiffany’s house.

“Wow, you’re y,” Tiffany drooled to see the older girl who just came out from her bathroom.

“Focus, Dr. Hwang. Focus,” Gyuri snapped her fingers in front of Tiffany’s face to make her come back to the earth. “Where is Sooyoung? Sooyoung. S-O-O-Y-O-U-N-G.”

“Maybe I can be focus if you let me touch you this morning,” Tiffany her bottom lips still admiring Gyuri’s body. “Just a little, don’t worry. And I promise it won’t be hurt.”

Gyuri rolled her eyes to hear what she said. “You know if you invited detective Kim to your place, she will pleasured you and end your ual frustration. You just need to admit that you have a thing for her.”

Tiffany pouted and crossed her arms. “Don’t have to bring Tae between us. This is nothing to do with her.”

“As I remember I didn’t mention about Taeyeon. I said, detective Kim. It has possibility for detective Kim Hyoyeon, right?” Gyuri grinned in victory.

“Yah~! You know I have crush on Taeyeon! Don’t tease me~!” Tiffany hit Gyuri with the pillow. She pouted more.

Gyuri laughed. “It’s easy to admit that you have a crush on her, right?”

Tiffany narrowed her eyes on Gyuri. “But I should admit that I admiring your y body, can I touch it a little bit?” she continued lightly touch Gyuri’s skin with her fingertip. Slowly she stand up and standing next to Gyuri.

“Should I count this as invitation or attempted of ?” Gyuri asked.

“If you enjoy our moment, let’s just say, I’m pleasuring you,” Tiffany whispered on Gyuri’s ears with her husky voice.

“Is this what you do to seduce Kim Taeyeon until she wants only to be your friend?” Gyuri asked staring deeply on Tiffany’s eyes.

Tiffany pouted again make Gyuri burst on laugh. “Just go to YoonYul’s place. If you’re lucky, they will take a breakfast in there. But if you’re late, go to Seoul University, Jessica is librarian in there.”

Gyuri smiled because Tiffany finally answered her question.

“You’re not come with me?” she invited her. “Maybe you could see your detective in there.”

Tiffany looked away, completely sulking. “I won’t drive you there, if you’re afraid you get lost, just ride…”

“I will ride taxi, don’t worry,” Gyuri cut her. “I know you don’t dare to face Kim Taeyeon. You afraid you’ll think what I said when you met her, right?”

Tiffany didn’t answer.

“Take your time, Dr. Hwang. Bye bye,” Gyuri waved her hand.

“Wait! I’ll prove it to you that I’m not afraid. You can’t influence me with what you said,” Tiffany stopped her. “I need to prepare.”

“Even you always preparing yourself every morning, but you will never dare to confess to her, right?” Gyuri still in the mood to .

“Just shut up and see what happen next!” Tiffany shouted.

Gyuri made a peace sign. Secretly she giggled to see how easy she influenced Tiffany just because that doctor doesn’t want to lose.

*

“You’re lucky, they’re here,” Tiffany pointed at Sooyoung and Jessica in the corner at the moment she enter YoonYul’s coffee shop with Gyuri.

“You’re lucky too,” Gyuri replied while pointing Taeyeon who sit next to the bar.

Tiffany narrowed her eyes on Gyuri. “I’ll accompany you to hear what Sooyoung might say to you as her answer. You want to ask her about her movement to the bureau, right?”

Gyuri tapped her chin, thinking. “I think you just make an excuse not to talk with that detective, right? You’re not dare to face her this morning.”

“Do not underestimate me,” Tiffany said. “I’ll talk to her now.”

“But as usual you will never tell her that you have a thing for her,” Gyuri mocked her.

Tiffany boiled up to hear what Gyuri said. “Wait and see.” She said while pointed at Gyuri.

Not wait for another second, she walk to Taeyeon who sit alone next to the bar. Taeyeon seems talking with Yuri and Yoona, without hesitate Tiffany cut their conversation.

“Tae,” she started with call Taeyeon’s nickname.

“Yes, Pany~ah,” sudden called make Taeyeon blurt out Tiffany’s nickname that she usually used when only two of them.

“Wait a moment.”

“O-okay…” Taeyeon answered confusingly.

Tiffany suddenly realized something. She glances at Gyuri who only smiled at her. At the moment, she felt like she’s the stupidest girl in this world. Gyuri just successfully tricked her to confess to Kim Taeyeon.

“If someday I killed someone, please tell Sooyoung not to arrest me because this person is too annoying,” Tiffany said.

“E..eh?!” Taeyeon shocked with what Tiffany said.

“PARK GYURI, STOP PLAYING WITH MY MIND!!” Tiffany turned around and shouted at Gyuri who gave her thumb up.

“YOU’RE WELCOME, DOCTOR HWANG~!” that’s what Gyuri replied to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter