EXTRA CHAPTER

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-READ THIS FIRST-

Honestly I want to end this story that way (chapter 70) because this is SooSica's fanfiction, but then I realized there's some TaeNy shipper in here who need closure. That's why I dedicated this one shot for TaeNy shipper who want to wait patiently for their pairing moment. And before you start to read, this story is kind of one shot basic on Silent World. This is Tiffany's POV. And for you who already enough with the final chapter, I don't mind if you left this side story. Please enjoy~ ^_^

 

It’s just usual day for me if I woke up in another bed next to a stranger girl that I even hard to remember her name. I always called them sweetie or beauty to help myself from ‘did you even remember my name’ question. But sometimes when they decided to ask that to me, I start wondering, why some people expecting a lot from one night stand. If they want long last relationship, they should know, they shouldn’t do one night stand. As it name, it’s just one night and tomorrow we will forget.

But lately I was strange. I haven’t done it for awhile. I always woke up in my own bed, thinking, where I have been last night.

It’s not because I’m not going out or failed flirt on beautiful girl. I was still going out and always success killed a beautiful girl with my eye smiles. But at the time they should take me home for another one night stand, I give up. Mostly I used my job as an excuse. They won’t argue with me when I need to do surgery for saving someone’s life, right? That’s the best thing being a doctor. Always find a way to escape.

Then I start to analyze what’s going on with me. As a psychologist I can’t let myself to have problems, right? I always know when someone has problem, why I can’t figure out my own problem. It’s a shame for me.

My first step is I count on how many nights I haven’t do it and also what happen that night. I kind of surprised to find out what day it is. It’s the day when I found a girl named Jessica. It’s not exactly I found her, but Kim Detective brought her to me even in the end I handed her to Sooyoung.

That night, Yuri teased me about myself being frustrated not ing girl for several nights, but it wasn’t right. I ed someone at my lunch time, she’s a nurse in my hospital, but the thing is, I feel unsatisfied. Not because she’s not y, beautiful or wild, but I just feel unsatisfied. I even start thinking changed my style when ing someone.

Then at night I saw Jessica, but it added another frustration because I even can’t flirt with her since she only answers my question. Looks like it’s not enough, I saw her chatting through paper with Choi Sooyoung, the loner prince from Police Department, where I do my part time job as their Medical Examination.

One thing that crossed in my mind when I saw Sooyoung and Jessica first meeting since I highly believe that night won’t be the last night that I want to ruin their relationship. Even I know they’re not officially together, but there’s a lovey dovey aura from them. It’s kind of irritating me. I want to know what will happen if I’m standing between them. Will they still look like that or….? I know I sound cruel but… whatever! :P

But I think I think had soft part in my heart. When I saw Sooyoung’s smile in the next morning, my mind suddenly changed. I don’t want to ruin their relationship even I don’t want help them that easily. I want to tease them more.

“Oooh~ I’m in love~ Oooo… I’m fall in love~” I sang Narsha’s song to see Sooyoung’s reaction that morning. Since earlier her eyes lock on the paper that I believe she used to talk with Jessica last night.

"Did you fall in love with dead body?" Too know Sooyoung for quite long, I know she wasn’t joking, she just being sarcastic.

I shook my head. "It's not me. It was you. You smiling brightly when you read that paper."

Sooyoung immediately hide that paper inside her pocket. Even I didn’t mean to take it, I should say she’s really cute when she’s trying to hide it

 "No, I'm not," Sooyoung shook her head rapidly.

I giggled to see how obvious she lied to me. "But your attitude said different thing. Where is that girl?"

"I left her in my apartment. She still didn't want to go back to her own apartment," Sooyoung said. "I offered her to stay with me until she found a new place."

"You can give her to me if you didn't want her anymore," I said to . "She's pretty." But of course I didn’t like when I said Jessica is pretty.

Sooyoung smack my head. It’s hurt "Watch your mouth!!"

"You don't have to smack my head!!" I was complaint rubbing my own head when my other hand punch Sooyoung's arm.

"Okay, go back to the case. What did you find?" Sooyoung asked seems not care. "If you was here, the victim is a woman, right?"

Sooyoung was distracted me to the case because she know if she let me continue I would love to more about Jessica.

"Soo, can you sent my 'hi' to Jessica?" I asked winking. "I really want to know her more."

"Forget her, Tiff. I don't want her to be your next victim!!" Sooyoung yelled from inside the building.

I giggled to see her fell to my last trap. I think she forgot I never stop when it comes to tease someone kekeXD

As my prediction Sooyoung still denial her feeling. Even I could see Sooyoung really take care of Jessica she decided to close her heart before someone new entered it. The only reason is because she lost everyone that she loved. Poor her…

But if you know me so well, you will know I never easily give up for this kind of thing. Before I let Jessica being part of Sooyoung’s life, I should figure out about her more. Since I saw Sooyoung looks hurry when it closer with lunch time, I knew she would meet Jessica. And the only place I could find both of them is YoonYul’s café. It would be the best place to know about Jessica more. A bit flirting maybe… *smirk*

"I hope she doesn't ruin her own case because of this. I know she's professional but she really worry about you," That what I said after Sooyoung left Jessica with me at the coffee shop. "I'm a playgirl before."

Jessica only nod her head. Her eyes still locking on the street. Hmm… miss your detective already, princess?

"Do you know why I still want to talk to you even I know you will not answer my question with your voice or with that paper?" I asked to know her reaction.

Jessica slowly turn her face to facing me. She shook her head.

"I know you have cold expression in outside but maybe you have a warmth personality inside," I continued looking her pay attention on me. "But the thing that makes me more interesting about you is... Sooyoung's reaction when I talk about you."

Now Jessica really focus herself to listening what I told her. I know Sooyoung is good topic to talk with her. They’re the same.

"But I still don't know why," I turned my face to look on the street.

Secretly I giggled when I can see a dark cloud on Jessica's face when immediately I cut the conversation about changes in Sooyoung since she met Jessica. I can see how disappointed Jessica was.

"Yoong, can I take my order?" I called Yoona and let Jessica busy with herself.

That time I’m trying so hard not to laugh to see Jessica's reaction. For me, the girl who fall in love is so funny, that's also the reason why I like makes a lot of girl falling for me. I enjoy it. But in this case, I just wanted to be observers and see their improvement. Deep inside my heart, I wish everything will turn well for loner prince and silent princess. Because at the time I shared with Jessica, I could see she has a feeling for Sooyoung too. The only reason why she chose to spend with me than follow Sooyoung to her office is because she is sulking. And why I know she is sulking? Earlier I took a glance on her paper. I could see Sooyoung scratch word ‘our’ and changed to ‘my’ for her apartment. My guess, Jessica was disappointed feel Sooyoung still built a wall between them and she is still not part of Sooyoung’s life.

To see how stubborn they were with their own feeling but at the same time they could be really jealous with each other, it’s make me curious with them more. I want to dig more in their relationship. Their dullness is killing me.

But life never easy, right? Chief Taewoo makes their relationship even harder by adding third person. Her name is Goo Hara. Sooyoung who famous doesn’t like accept a partner because her partner died, I read her biography, suddenly has new partner who looks cute. That cute girl… hmm… I should say obviously in love with Sooyoung. In fact, she wants to join her uncle’s Police Department because of Sooyoung. And it made me do a mistake. A BIG MISTAKE.

Dinner with Jessica is the title of my mistake. The only thing crossed in my mind when I want take Jessica for dinner is Sooyoung will stop me. But surprisingly Sooyoung only told me to take care of her and even she only said see you at home to Jessica. And the biggest regret for me is when I saw Jessica cold expression all the time we spend the night for dinner. I failed to read there’s a problem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter