Chapter 42

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Probie, did you bring the documents from the morning case?" Sooyoung asked after she entered her second crime scene for today.

"Why I should bring that, detective?" Hara asked confusingly.

Sooyoung take a deep breath and slowly release it when she can feel her anger suddenly raised. If only Sooyoung didn't remember Hara is Taewoo's niece, maybe Sooyoung already smack her head. But Sooyoung should remember, Hara is still new in any case. This is maybe her first case and Sooyoung should be more patient to teach her.

"If we didn't compare this case with the early case, how can we be sure if this is same case? How can we make sure this is a serial murder or not? And how we can be sure we tried to find same killer?" Sooyoung asked while trying to control her emotion.

Hara nod her head several times. "I guess.. you're right, detective."

"It's not a guessing game, Probie. I am right," Sooyoung find a little bit hard to control her emotion right now. "Just collect the evidence, asked forensics and witness. I should go back to the office to take the documents."

"Can I... go with you, detective?" Hara catch Sooyoung's coat before Sooyoung leave the crime scene.

Sooyoung narrowing her eyes to Hara makes Hara lowered her head tried to avoid Sooyoung's gaze.

"I should learn a lot of things from you... That's why I want to follow you... I want to be.. a great detective... like you," Hara said in shaking voice.

Sooyoung release a deep sighed before she facing Hara again. Slowly Sooyoung understand why Taewoo gave this girl as her new partner. Actually Taewoo didn't give Sooyoung a partner but Taewoo gave her a new student. And remember how much Taewoo help her since she arrived Korea a years ago, Sooyoung didn't have any choice except help this girl.

"Lets just finish sweeping this place and find any left evidences here before we go back to the office," Sooyoung only give that command.

But in the other side, Hara take that as an opportunity to win Sooyoung's heart and spend more time with Sooyoung.

*

Jessica glancing at the player, the crime scene, the sky, Tiffany who sit next to her and her own watch several times. Somehow she can't be more patient waiting Sooyoung right now even Jessica wait Sooyoung in Sooyoung's car. Remember how that girl drag Sooyoung to the crime scene... Jessica feel a little bit insecure let Sooyoung take a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter