Chapter 52

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny makes a cross sign with her hands when Tiffany, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Seohyun enter the library. Sunny can guess what will they asked to her even Sunny don't have ability like Jessica had, reading mind.

"If you want to asked if Detective Sooyoung came here to meet Jessica, yes she is," Sunny suddenly explain even Tiffany haven't ask her a single question. "And if you asked if they still here or not, you can see they're not here anymore. And all of you want to know where is she, all of you should asked Detective Sooyoung for that. I only can say, Jessica is happily run to Sooyoung's car few hours ago."

"Cute bunny~!" Tiffany suddenly hugged Sunny tightly after heard all her explanation.

In no time, Taeyeon pulled Tiffany backward and in other side, there is Hyomin that already hiding Sunny inside her arms and give a death glare to Tiffany.

"What's wrong with both of you?" Tiffany asked, act innocent.

"Sunny is mine!" That what Hyomin said but Taeyeon only keep silent. Even Taeyeon don't give any word to Tiffany.

"Hyomin, calm down, they only want to find Jessica and Detective Sooyoung," Sunny said patting Hyomin's head. "And Hyomin, I can't breath if you hug me too tight."

Hyomin slowly loosen her hug to Sunny without releasing Sunny from her hug.

"Maybe right now they take lunch," Sunny continue her explanation. "In other day, Detective Soo always come here to take Jessica for lunch."

"If that so, maybe Sooyong and Jessica now in YoonYul's place?" Hyoyeon tried to guess.

"Hmm... maybe.. If not, maybe they are in some other place?" Seohyun tried to guess too.

"I think, instead we just continue to guess, we'd better check it over there," Taeyeon said. "Let's go to YoonYul's place. Maybe they wait us in there."

Tiffany shake her head. "I just believe when we meet them, Sooyoung will only give us death glare. I think, she only want to left alone with Jessica."

"So, we not go there, unnie?" Seohyun asked in confusion.

Tiffany shake head and show grinned in her face. "That's actually my reason why I search them. I want to disturb them hehehe."

Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Seohyun exchange their glance.

"Is she never see Sooyoung get mad?" Hyoyeon whisper to Taeyeon and Seohyun after Tiffany walk out from the library.

"I think, you both should worry about Jessica's icy death glare too," Sunny added.

"So, it mean, we will completely death with their glare?" Taeyeon confirmed.

Hyoyeon and Seohyun only give her 'I don't know' look, but we also can see fear in their eyes.

"Hey, guys! Come with me or not?!" Tiffany yelled from outside. "Or all of you should find taxi to go back to the police station?"

"We don't have choice, guys. Let's go." Taeyeon said.

"Good luck." Only that Sunny said when she tapping Taeyeon's shoulder before Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Seohyun leave the library.

"You don't want to join them?" Hyomin asked to Sunny.

"How can I join them if you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter