Letter to You.

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear reader,

I'm sorry I use this chapter to make a letter to you. Maybe some of you (or all of you) wish an update from me, but it's not.

Actually I don't want to do this, but I think, this is the best thing that I can do before I leave this site for awhile and I really hope you will understand after you read this.

Starting Sunday, I'll join in such training because my office sent me to get involved in it.  The training will take two weeks and I'm not sure if I could continue my story during training. Actually I'd like to continue my story than to go there. But I could not resist it because my office requires me to follow it.

I'm really, really sorry. If I could, I will take a bow in front of you, one by one. I know if we start something, we should continue until we can end it, right? I should know, I never start it, but I just can't help it. I love writing and I love SooSica, that's why I'm here.

But I promise you one thing, I will try my best to continue my story as long as I follow that training. But if that's not possible to do, I'll try to give you guys a lot of update after I get back.

Thank you for reading this fic. I know I'm still amateur, but I hope you will continue read this until I can finish this story.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter