Chapter 15

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is this?" Sooyoung wrinkled her brows when she found document in her desk at the time shecome back to her office with Jessica. She become more confused when she read the contents.

"Sica, I think, I should leave you know. I should ask Seohyun about this," Sooyoung show Jessica the document on her hand. "Feel free, okay?"

Jessica only nod her head and sit on the couch. She then took her book from her bag when she saw Sooyoung reach the door. But before Jessica can read a single word, Sooyoung call her again.

"Sica...."

"Yes?" Jessica use her voice because it's more faster than she handed a paper to Sooyoung.

"Can I called you Sica?" Sooyoung asked. "I'm sorry if you don't like the nickname that I gave to you.."

"I don't mind," Jessica said give a little smile to Sooyoung.

"Thank you, Sica," Sooyoung smile back. "You can call me, Soo or Young, or anything that you want. But please.. don't call me detective."

Jessica giggle and nod her head for several times. "Alright, Soo."

"Take care okay?" Sooyoung said.

Jessica only nod and let Sooyoung to left her own office.

"Is she worried about me?" Jessica asked to herself. "I'm in her office and this is police department. I think only a fool who would harm me in a place like this."

Jessica shake her head. "Maybe she think too much like I did."

Jessica tried to concentrate to her book on her hand waiting Sooyoung to come back to her again.

*

"Seo, what is this?" Sooyoung asked dropping the document on Seohyun's desk. "Another case? I'm not done yet."

Seohyun shake her head. "Did you read my text, unnie?"

"You texting me?" Sooyoung asked back.

"Check your phone please," Seohyun said.

Sooyoung took her phone and found a new message sign in the screen.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter