Chapter 62

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You...?"

"I'm the killer. I used my fingers to make them died in here," the author said only get cold expression from Jessica and Sooyoung. <- Chanbeei91 is right keke XD

"Can you stop appearing in your story and just continue this one?" Sooyoung asked.

"But..."

Sooyoung and Jessica both give the author icy death glares make the author wrinkled in the corner.

"So? Continue this story?" Sooyoung asked.

"Okie dokie." The author saluted them before they kill her and no one will continue this fanfic.

"You..?" Sooyoung asked, feel a bit worried.

"I... Sometimes I wish in this world there's only you and me, so no one will disturb us..."

Sooyoung hold her breath because she feel Jessica still want to say something else. (AN : don't worry Soo, you know the killer. It's me~! XD)

 

Few Hours Later in Police Station

"Don't forget tonight we will have gathering in coffee shop two blocks from here. I already told Sooyoung to join us later," Gyuri remind her crew. "What is that name?"

"YoonYul's Coffee Shop," Leeteuk answered. "I heard from officer here, they have a good taste. Even they could satisfied your American tongue."

Nicole and Amber exchanges their glances. Nickhun only giggling to hear about 'American Tongue'.

"Oppa, as we remember, we're not that picky. Right, Amber?" Nicole asked.

Amber nodded her head. "Is that anything else we do except gathering?'

Leeteuk staring at Gyuri to get the answer.

"It depend. Maybe we will have party after that," Gyuri answered, lightly. "You have any plan later?"

Amber shook her head. "Not at all. We don't have any relatives here, so I think, this is the best way to spend the night. She will join us, right?" she pointed to Hara.

Gyuri nodded. "We need to know her well since she join us in this case, right?"

"Incorrect. You all join me and my senior for this case," Hara corrected her. "You offered us to help us for this case."

"You mind with that?" Gyuri smirked.

"I have no choice." Hara replied. "But I'm glad. I learnt a lot from this case. At least because of you, Det. Soo want to discuss this case with me. 감사합니다."

Gyuri only smiled and nodded. "It's good that you learn a lot from this case if.."

"If senior go back to bureau, I can handle case in here by myself, right?" Hara asked. "I asked my uncle, I mean Chief Taewoo about that. I already accept that if that what senior want."

"It's good." Gyuri continued. "Alright. If that so, for now, all of you please learn about this case and let's continue discuss this later. And I'm sorry, I want to excuse myself to do something before that. Leeteuk, let's prepare the place!"

"Okie dokie, Boss!" Leeteuk saluted, following Gyuri.

"Are both of them really that close?" Hara asked.

"Along with Sooyoung and Siwon," Amber replied.

"Is this Siwon, Sooyoung's former partner who passed away in their case?" Hara asked. "Mianhe to asked, I heard rumor about that, I just want to make sure since all of you my senior friend before she came here."

Amber and Nickhun staring at Nicole.

"Yups, he is," Nicole answered her with a little smile.

 

At the Coffee Shop, Present Time

"May I ask something?" Tiffany asked to Gyuri when Leeteuk still spend his time with Yuri and Yoona near cashier table.

"Yups, what is it?" Gyuri asked back.

"About our conversation earlier, you asked me if someone who had attend executions can understand the procedure using drugs or medications used, whether it relates to the cases you handle?" asked Tiffany.

"I can't answer that because you're not part of the team," Gyuri said.

"I'm your medical examination in that case," Tiffany narrowed her eyes to Gyuri.

"Alright, it's just a hunch from me," Gyuri replied.

"So, is any of them, from your team, ever attend executions?" Tiffany asked.

Gyuri nodded. "All of us, including Sooyoung, had attend executions. We caught a serial killer."

"Another question. About Siwon." Tiffany continued. "What is your relationship with him?"

Gyuri smiled when she saw Tiffany point at her, not Sooyoung.

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter