Chapter 23

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you an alien?" Sooyoung asked innocently after keep the silent for awhile. "You're an alien who want to read people's mind and tried to take over this earth right?"

"Am I green, ugly and has antenna in my head?" Jessica asked sarcastically.

"B-but.. maybe you have some sort of formula that can hide your real identity in this beauty," Sooyoung said. "Like in Men In Black."

"Stop watching science fiction movie, Youngie!!!" Jessica snapped her.

Jessica actually want to giggle because Sooyoung compared her with a fictional character in a ridiculous movie she has ever seen. But the best thing that she ever heard is... Sooyoung said, she's beautiful.. even.. you know.. Sooyoung compared her with a fictional character!!!!

"B-but..."

"No but, Soo. I only can read someone's mind if I have skinship with them," Jessica said. "It's not a big deal."

"But it's a big deal Jessica!!" Sooyoung snapped back.

"Did you ever hear about pshyicic?" Jessica asked. Sooyoung nod. "I just like them. I have a sixth sense and this is my sixth sense. I never know this is a gift or curse for me."

Sooyoung can see a dark cloud in Jessica's face when Jessica said that.

"Is there something happen in your past because of... that?" Sooyoung asked carefully.

Jessica nod her head. She decided to sit on the ground and found Sooyoung follow her.

"Some relatives were afraid of me after knowing my ability and make me withdraw from the environment. I tried my best to hide this ability to make friends but all my efforts only made me feel depressed."

Sooyoung staring at Jessica. Sooyoung could see Jessica can't stand to throwing all her complained over the years. Sooyoung decided to just listen to the story.

"And when I have a boyfriend, though I tried hard to not care what in his mind, I can read he just wanted to take advantage of my wealth. He even told me, from his mind, had I not pretty and popular at my school before, he must choose to go. I dumped him even our relationship is not more than a day. But people think, I'm a player."

Jessica slowly leaning her head on Sooyoung's shoulder. She close her eyes whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter