Chapter 27

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Goo Hara, right?" Sooyoung said in flat tone. "I already read your profile."

Hara glancing at Chief Taewoo who only crossing his arms in his chest while staring deeply at Sooyoung who avoiding his gaze. "Did I... bothering.. you??" Hara asked in confusion.

Sooyoung shake her head when she glancing at her chief who keep staring at her.

"Just feel like your own home, okay?" Taewoo said when she patting Hara's back.

Hara give him a little smile and nod. "Thank you, uncle."

"Your welcome," Taewoo answer. "I will leave you here. Take care of her, Detective Choi."

"As I know, I never write baby sitter in my experience, Chief," Sooyoung replied in cold tone before Taewoo reach her office's door.

"I never ask you to baby sitting her, detective," Taewoo said calmly. "Even, she's my niece, she's good, the best candidat that you ever know. Just test her and you won't regret it."

Sooyoung didn't reply anymore. She only straighten her face when finally Taewoo leave her alone with this new girl.

"May... I ... sit?" Hara asked nervously.

Sooyoung nod a little.

"Uhm... Uncle.. I mean Chief.. already told me, you don't like have a partner.. But.. here I am.. please bear with me okay?" Hara asked.

Sooyoung only nod her head without facing Hara.

"Uhmm... what should I do now?" Hara asked after sitting in the chair in front of Sooyoung.

"Arrange this," Sooyoung passing a document to Hara still without facing her. Sooyoung know, if she facing that girl, she only throwing her emotion thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter