Chapter 39

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can I go now? Please..."

BANG!!

*

"Youngie... where are you.. pick up your phone.." Jessica tried to dial Sooyoung's number but it useless.

Jessica feel her knees really weak and she fall to the floor. Jessica break down and cries when Sooyoung still didn't pick her phone..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

END OF STORY

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Did u ever thing I will do that to Sooyoung? If you think like that, sorry people you're wrong.. The real update is here... Please enjoy...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Can I go now? Please..." Sooyoung asked with teary eyes when she staring deeply in her family picture and her old partner. "I can't stay in this world without you guys.. I can't be strong.. I'm tired.."

But just before Sooyoung pulled the trigger, her phone rang.

Sooyoung staring deeply in her phone, she still put her gun on her temples but her eyes lock to the phone. Sooyoung decided to put her gun down and pick her phone. Sooyoung freeze at her place when she saw the name in her phone screen.

One missed call.

Sooyoung let her phone until it silent again. But her eyes keep staring at her phone. At the moment, Sooyoung forget what she want to do before. The caller help her to forget it.

Sooyoung jump a little when her phone start ringing again. When it ringing third time, Sooyoung decided to pick it up even she didn't talk at all.

"Youngie..." The caller start calling her name.

"Y-yes, princess?"

"Where are you? Why you are not here? I'm at home now. Please.. go home now.."

"I'm at my office now.. Okay, I'll be home now.."

"Youngie, have you eaten your dinner?" Jessica asked.

Sooyoung shake her head but then she realize Jessica not standing in front of her right now. "Nope, princess. I decided to go back to my office to think about my case."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter