Chapter 57

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter more like Sooyoung's conversation about the murder case with Gyuri, if you're not interesting, maybe you can skip this, but I wish you want to take your time to read it. Happy reading ^_^!

And btw, thanks to Janesey, we have awesome poster :)

Sooyoung decided to go back to her office after sent Jessica back to library. In her mind, only one thing that keep repeating. Find away to put Jessica away from the suspect.

Sooyoung feel glad, she found no one in her room. She want to studying all the evidences and also the victims, including her parents and her former partner, Siwon. Even it brings back her pain when she lost them, Sooyoung want to fight that feeling. She didn't let her emotion overwhelmed and take control.

Sooyoung found no connection between the victims that she found in Korea except the pink handkerchief that Gyuri mentioned to her. Because the killer didn't put the handkerchief to covering the victim's faces, that mean the murder case was not personal crime. The victim and the killer didn't know each other. Possibilty the killer picked the victims randomly.

According to the victim, the killer only choose a women who lives alone because all the vicitims found dead in their own apartment alone. The victim mostly a loner cause according to the interview from neighbor and relatives, they didn't know the vicitim very well.

Sooyoung start feel confused here.

How could a murder case in America move to Korea? Is it because she lives here and the killer follow her? Or it's just coincidence? But if that only a coincidence why they left the same mark? Pink Hankerchief? And why pink?

Also why the killer pay attention on her? And at the same time why the killer want attention from her? And why she/he want to kill people around Sooyoung? Are they even met before?

Is he/she want Sooyoung to be alone? Or because he/she want to be the only one who close to Sooyoung? Or maybe he/she hard to approach Sooyoung so the only way she/he think is killing people who close to her? But why should kill the last two victims? Sooyoung even didn't know them except when they became a dead body.

One question to another question hit Sooyoung's head. One question makes Jessica free from the case, another question makes Jessica could be the prime suspect.

Sooyong ruffled her hair. Wish she could throw all case files to the floor. All this makes her frustrating. But she understood, the answer for the case in the papers. Sooyoung had to think harder.

"Mind to share something, Detective Choi?"

Sooyoung looked up and found Gyuri already sitting in front of her.

'Since when you can teleport?' That what crossed in Sooyoung's mind but of course this is what she asked. "I was just thinking about the connection of the victims."

"The connection only you and the pink handkerchief," Gyuri said.

"I think only that pink handkerchief," Sooyoung pointed to the evidence. "I didn't know this victim," she continued point two victims that she found in here, Korea.

"But both of them like how you live before," Gyuri said. "They both career women who lives alone and has no family. Relatives that mention on the interview is only cousins or something like that. Not siblings or parents."

Sooyoung nodded. "But why pink handkerchief?"

"Actually we still thinking about it," Gyuri continued answer. "But you know what color people usually used when they send love letter?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter