Chapter 43

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock! Knock!

Sooyoung knocked her car window to wake Tiffany, who sleeping in Sooyoung's seat inside her car. When Sooyoung glancing at Jessica who sat next to Tiffany, Jessica only gave her a little smile. Sooyoung can see Jessica's eyes focus to the girl who standing behind Sooyoung.

Knock! Knock!

This time Sooyoung knocked her window a little bit hard. Sooyoung release a sighed in relief when finally Tiffany open her eyes. "dr. Hwang, open up!"

"Sooyoung!!!!" Tiffany scream in a joy looks like a little kid who find their parents home.

Sooyoung wrinkled her brows to see Tiffany's reaction when their eyes meet.

"I want to hug you," Tiffany said while knocking the window from inside. "But why this window should be here?"

Sooyoung gave a straight face to the doctor. Sometimes Tiffany can be this ridicilous. Taeyeon ever said, Tiffany sometimes be like this when she's sleepy, childish. And Taeyeon ever said, Tiffany will sulking if anyone near Tiffany doesn't want to obey her order. The only best thing to do is obey Tiffany's order when she's sleepy if you don't want to get a trouble. That time, Sooyoung only listening what Taeyeon said, she really doesn't want to know further because she already feel weird why Taeyeon knew Tiffany's behaviour when Tiffany feel sleepy.

"How can you hug me if you didn't open this door?" Sooyoung asked after she remember again all that things.

Hara and Jessica suddenly narrowing their eyes to Sooyoung to hear that question. But unfortunately Sooyoung didn't realize it, she's too focus to makes Tiffany open her own car.

"Really?" Tiffany eyes wide open.

Sooyoung only nod her head several times doesn't want to argue with this doctor in this time. Its already late, all of them need to sleep so if Sooyoung can finish this as soon as possible, it's more better.

Tiffany finally open the door and suddenly hug Sooyoung tightly. "I miss you..."

Even Tiffany feel sleepy, she really want to do her plan. She want to know the other girl reaction with her act this time. And in no ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter