Chapter 63

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOR YOU WHO GREET ME ON MY BIRTHDAY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH~!!! HEHE XD

ヽ(•‿•)ノ♥ ℒ♡ⓥℯ ㄚ♡ⓤ

At SooSica's Apartment

"Youngie, you don't think I killed them because I want you to stay here, right?" Jessica asked in disbelief. "You know that I won't do that, right?

Sooyoung sighed deeply. "Actually, I am, Sica."

"But why Youngie?" Jessica asked. "Am I look that possesive for you? Or because you don't know my past or my family? I know we know each other just for awhile, but at least you can trust me, right?"

"It's just hard to believe anyone in this case, Sica," Sooyoung replied. "Not only you, but everyone who has connection with this case might be the killer."

"What you mean by everyone? And how you related me with the case if you never talk to me about this case?" Jessica asked confusingly.

"It's not that you have related with this case mean you should involve yourself to solve this case, Princess," Sooyoung tried hard to explain and wish Jessica won't cut her again. "But everyone who has relation, any kind of relationship, with me, will be the suspect. Gyuri said, the killer focus is on me. Rather this person loves me or hate me."

"What you mean rather this person loves you or hate you?" Jessica asked again, more confused.

"Because Gyuri said, this person might be want to monopolized me but I saw there's a chance maybe she or he did this because she or he want me to be forever alone," Sooyoung replied. "But Gyuri never told me how to connect all the victims with me."

"You didn't know them all?" Jessica asked. "Maybe someone from your past? Another victim that you saved like what you did to me?"

Sooyoung shook her head. "I never did that before, I guess."

Jessica sighed heavily. She didn't know what to say anymore. She just want Sooyoung to trust her. She glances at the clock. It's just an hour left until the meeting.

"Youngie, I think, I just prepare now, we only have an hour left, right?" Jessica replied.

Sooyoung only nodded and let Jessica leave her alone in the living room.

 

Meanwhile at the cafe

"What time the meeting start?" Tiffany asked. "Should I join you like what you want or it's okay if I'm not appear?"

"If you curious who is my prime suspect, it more better for you to attend the meeting," Gyuri answered with a smile. "Maybe you will shock with the result or maybe you're not at all."

Tiffany nodded her head.

"Let's play game, think as you in my position, who will you choose as the prime suspect?" asked Gyuri.

"Anyone inside your team, "Tiffany said. "This case focus on Sooyoung, right? I more believe people killed because of jealousy."

"But you can't denied that there's a quote that said : 'Love can kill', right?" Gyuri smiled mischievously.

"Are you satisfied when you made people confused?" Tiffany raised her brows.

"Actually the reason why I became detective because I love to solve something, like a puzzle," Gyuri replied. "Why they choose their victims, how they choose it and why they choose the way the victims died is the puzzle. When we found our suspect, it's answer them all."

Tiffany nodded. "But you already know the killer, right? Why you're not just catch them?"

Gyuri shook her head. "I still lacking of the evidences and the motive... not really sure."

Tiffany nodded again. "It really has related with Sooyoung? The killer?"

Gyuri nodded. "But I still can't make sure if this person do this because of love or hate or jealousy."

"Is it will have different result with different motive?" Tiffany asked again.

Gyur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter