Chapter 38

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry everyone.. I can't continue this fiction for now.. I want to leave for awhile.. I'll be back when my clear mind return. I know I disappointed you but I should go now. Someday, I'll be back as an author but for now.. I choose to leave. Thankyou everyone.. You can leave me and this fanfic. I know I disappointed you.. Thanks for everything and I'm really really sorry for this..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sooyoung look miserable when I first met her. Sooyoung just a body without a heart and soul. She just like a zombie that time. And the worst thing is she put a distance with anyone in that office. Like what you did when you came to their office at first time."

Tiffany decided to tell Jessica the story about Sooyoung after she read the paper that Jessica give to her. She can see Jessica's facial expression change everytime Tiffany mention Sooyoung name.

"Maybe Sooyoung already told you, she still feel guilty about what happen to her partner. But I bet, she never told you she ever tried to kill herself that time, right?" Tiffany asked.

Jessica only blinking her eyes but its already answer Tiffany's question.

"Her partner name is Choi Siwon."

This time Jessica wrinkled her eyes to hear that name. Jessica want to know the detail about that person but she still doesn't want to talk to Tiffany.

"He doesn't have any blood relation with Sooyoung. Only their family name is same. Everyone in FBI think, destiny meet them and they should end up together."

Jessica only nod a little to react that. But its makes Tiffany smile to see it.

"Ever heard about Kim Detective, right? In FBI, Sooyoung and Siwon famous as Mr. & Mrs. Choi. Like the movie, "Mr. & Mrs. Smith". Everyone wish, they will married someday," Tiffany continue. "But like you knew, destiny take them to the other way. Siwon died in their mission."

Jessica only nod her head to hear it.

"And about Sooyoung's family, her parents and her only sister died in car accident. But everyone believe, that accident happen because one of Sooyoung's suspect in one of her case want to stop Sooyoung to figure it out what happen in that case," Tiffany continue. "Until now, FBI still looking for the evidence to prove it. Because somehow, that case have a link with Siwon murder case."

Jessica nod again.

"Being a detective like Sooyoung maybe a good idea and bad idea in same time. Good idea because she help people to figure it out what happen, bad idea because it somehow makes people around you in danger."

Jessica remember again her conversation with Sooyoung when they talked about Sooyoung's old partner.

"People can die.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter