Chapter 36

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung freeze at her place, 10 steps from library door when she found Tiffany's car parked not far away from the door. Sooyoung take a deep breath and release it slowly tried to control her emotion. If only Sooyoung is not a detective and she doesn't remember about that, maybe Sooyoung already do something to Tiffany's car. Flat the tire, for the example (like the author do to Sooyoung's car kekeke XD). But right now, Sooyoung still in her clear mind after she made her new partner cried. She doesn't want any other problem for today. So.. she tried as best as she can to control herself right here, right now.

Sooyoung slowly take a step more closer to the library. She found Hyomin again waiting for Sunny as usual.

"You're friend is here again," Hyomin said in angry tone.

"She's not my friend," Sooyoung answer in flat tone.

"She made you mad too?" Now Hyomin more curios than angry. "This afternoon Jessica become an ice.. nope.. she more looks like South Pole Princess. She's more cold than this morning."

"Jessica become an ice princess this morning?" Sooyoung asked confusingly. "What happen?"

Hyomin shrugged her shoulder. "Sunny said, after you hang up her phone, she's turn cold. Did you take a fight with her this morning?"

Sooyoung shook her head. "This morning, I guess not.. But this afternoon... It's that doctor fault."

Hyomin nod her head several times.

"Why you didn't enter the library and wait Sunny inside?" Sooyoung asked.

 "Last time I enter the library and want to help Sunny to close the library, Jessica scolding us because we joking around. I don't want that happen again because Sunny will be the victim everytime Jessica mad. And I'm a little bit afraid with your princess."

Sooyoung sighed heavyly. "She's not mine."

"But you want her to be yours, right?" Hyomin asked wanting an answer.

Sooyoung staring blankly at Hyomin. All this time, Sooyoung never think about it. She knew, she has something funny feeling when Jessica around her. And she still don't know why she always mad everytime Tiffany want to reach Jessica. And.. Sooyoung knew, she want to be the one who can protect Jessica. But... Sooyoung still don't know about her own feeling. All the thing that she know, Jessica is not hers and Sooyoung doesn't believe love at the first sight.

"Hey.. detective.. are you daydreaming?" Hyomin waves her hand in front of Sooyoung's  face.

Sooyoung smile weakly and shake her head. "I'm just thinking about.. my case."

Sooyoung definitely lied. Even Hyomin knew about it, Hyomin decided not to care about it. All the thing that Hyomin care right now is Sunny.

"Why Sunny so long? What happen inside?" Hyomin talk t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter