Final Chapter

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

“Morning, Beauty.”

Get used to Tiffany’s behavior; Jessica decided to greet her back. “Morning, Doctor.”

“Where is Sooyoung? Did she leave you here?” Tiffany asked sitting in front of Jessica. “Or… she will appear out of nowhere?” The doctor looked around but can’t find the tall figure.

Jessica actually eating her breakfast alone in YoonYul’s café when Tiffany comes to accompany her.

“I’m waiting for her. Last night, she stayed at the office for her new case. But she said, she wants to eat breakfast with me so I’m here,” Jessica explained.

It’s kind of weird since Gyuri left, Tiffany and Jessica become a good friend. Maybe because Sooyoung is not irritating anymore with Tiffany’s presence or because of their last discussion about the case brought their friendship. But the reason doesn’t matter anymore, at least they’ve got peace even there is still a lot of cases around them.

“Did you trust Sooyoung that much? Or is it because Sooyoung is a loner prince before?” Tiffany asked.

“What do you mean?” Jessica still can’t figure out where their conversation would be.

“You know, Sooyoung never in relationship before she met you even there’s a lot hot girl including me here,” Jessica rolled her eyes to hear it. “But in fact, she is spending night with cute girl like Hara, isn’t it bothering you?”

Jessica nodded. “To be honest, it is. I’m really jealous when I think Sooyoung spend her night with another girl, but I trust her. Basic of relationship is trust, right?”

Tiffany nodded. “So you just trust her?”

Jessica nodded. “But it’s not as simple as seen. For me, it’s already miracle to be in love with her since I didn’t know her so well. We just open up to each other since Nicole case.”

“But since the first time I saw both of you in this place, I believe this story will turn to be like this,” Tiffany commented. “You ended up together.”

Jessica nodded.

“But I kind of amazed that both of you didn’t realize each other feeling and get jealous with other people,” Tiffany continued. “Sooyoung was jealous with me because I took you for dinner and you jealous with Hara since she became Sooyoung’s partner.”

Jessica nodded again.

“But now, it’s amazing you just let her stay in her office, Hara must be there too, and you just wait for her in here for breakfast,” Tiffany added.

Jessica smiled. “Sooyoungie always do the best for me and its makes me realized how meaningful I am in her eyes. I just tried to accept that if only I should share Sooyoung, it will be with her case.”

Tiffany nodded. “You’re lucky. Sometimes I’m jealous with girl who is in love. They look really beautiful.”

“Are you the same?” Jessica asked, curious.

“What do you mean?” Tiffany asked back.

“I don’t know which one exactly you’re in love with since I saw the scene from the last day Gyuri unnie was here. But I could be sure you were in love with one of them.”

Tiffany sighed.

“Speaking about Gyuri unnie, did you go to the airport at least to say goodbye?” Jessica asked. “Gyuri unnie believe Taeyeon will tell you about her leaving.”

“Yes, she did,” Tiffany answered. “But I didn’t go to the airport.”

“Mind to share?”

-Flashback-

Taeyeon was almost out of breath when she found her target; Dr. Tiffany Hwang. Earlier she ran from YoonYul’s café to her office wishing Tiffany will be in the examination room. Gladly she was right.

“Gyu.. Gyuri unnie… will leave… Korea… soon,” she said between her breath.

“Take a deep breath before speaking, Detective Kim,” the doctor seems not surprised with the news. Taeyeon start to think maybe the ME not heard her clearly.

“I said, Gyuri unnie will leave Korea soon. If I was correct, her flight is this afternoon,” she said after her caught her normal breath.

“Oh~” Tiffany only nodded her head. Now Taeyeon completely sure the news not surprised her.

“You already knew it?” Taeyeon asked. “Is she told you this morning?”

Tiffany shook her head. “Let’s just say… I already predict that might happen.”

“How come?” Taeyeon confused but sadly Tiffany didn’t give any explanation to her.

“Is there anything else, Detective Kim?” Tiffany asked. “If not, please excuse me, I have body that I need to examine this morning.”

With confused look, Taeyeon left the examination room.

-Flashback End-

“That’s all?” Jessica asked in disbelief.

Tiffany nodded. Seems not really care with Jessica’s reaction. She looks more focus with her food.

“Why you told Detective Kim that you already predicted Gyuri unnie will leave Korea on that day?” Jessica asked. “Me and Sooyoung actually shocked hear it.”

“She’s type of responsible person. She won’t leave her members when they’re down after Nicole suicide. She stays for one night just to make sure Sooyoung not feel really guilty for what happen on Nicole. She doesn’t want Sooyoung blamed herself,” Tiffany explained. “Honestly the reason why I took her to my place that nice because I’m worried about her. But saw her tease me the next morning, I start to know, she’s not the type of person who like depend on others.”

“Maybe she doesn’t want to burden anyone since the case start because of Nicole hard to accept her broken heart, right? But the fact Gyuri unnie hide relationship with Siwon, burden her, right?” Jessica asked. “If only she didn’t do that, maybe Nicole will show her anger to Gyuri unnie.”

“It could be,” Tiffany nodded. “I just wish everything is fine for her.”

“I think she is,” Jessica said glancing at the door. She smiled when saw Sooyoung enter the café.

Tiffany followed Jessica’s eyes, but when she wants to move, Sooyoung stopped her. “Just sit there, we just eating breakfast, right?”

Tiffany feel hesitate a bit but she just do what Sooyoung want. “How’s your case? Any progress?”

Sooyoung slightly nodded. “A step closer, but I guess I need to wait a bit. Lab still needs to match the DNA with my new suspect. But the victim sure has dark past, last night me and Hara needs to read them all. She has many alias.”

“Could it be she’s an agent?” Tiffany asked, curious.

Sooyoung shook her head. “Yesterday I called Gyuri unnie if there’s any other agent except Hyomin in this country, but Gyuri unnie confidently say no. Even she asked human resources. I also asked other division like Narcotic Division, they said, they didn’t know her.”

“Maybe the victim is an officer from other Police Station?” Jessica asked. “Or another bureau?”

“Hmm…I haven’t made sure about that. Right now I’m still waiting the result from Gyuri unnie investigation in there. I also suspect, she’s from witness protection program,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter