Chapter 40

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Night, Soo, Sica.. Long time no see," Yoona greet Sooyoung and Jessica at the moment they entered YoonYul's cafe.

Sooyoung only give a little smile while Jessica only bow a little.

"Busy with your girlfriend until you forget this cafe, huh?" Yuri tried to tease Sooyoung when her eyes lock in Jessica's arm who still clinging on Sooyoung.

Sooyoung following Yuri's eyes and give a little smile. "Kind of. Can I go to my table now?"

Yoona and Yuri exchange their glances before they nods their head and let Sooyoung drag Jessica to her table.

"They know each other not more than a week right?" Yuri asked. "If I'm not miscalculated."

"I guess so.." Yoona nods. "But love is not about how long we knew the person that we love. Its about how much we felt for them and how long we want them to be in our side, right?"

Yuri smiles and nods. "Sometimes, you're cheesy, huh?"

"You teach me a lot," Yoona smiles and peck Yuri's lips. "I should serve them, see ya!"

Yuri only giggles and shake her head when she saw Yoona wink at her in her way to SooSica's table.

*

"Yoona is here, ready to serve," Yoona said when she handed the menu to Sooyoung and Jessica.

Sooyoung and Jessica exchange their glances and give a little smile when they took the menu book from Yoona.

"What you want to eat right now?" Sooyoung asked staring deeply in Jessica's eyes.

Jessica look down to avoiding Sooyoung's gaze when Sooyoung softly squeezing her hands. Jessica can feel a heat in her face. She can be sure, her face already blush madly.

"Hey princess, I'm not like you, I can't read your mind."

Jessica suddenly raised her head to facing Sooyoung only to find a smile painting in Sooyoung's face.

"Choose please.. Or you want your previous order?"

Jessica only nod and smile sheepesly when Jessica know Sooyoung use her mind to talk to Jessica.

"Two sandwichs, two pancakes and two caramel coffee. But I want mineral water too," Sooyoung ordered.

Yoona only nods her head. She still confused how Sooyoung knew what Jessica want even they not talk and they not use a paper at all like before. Maybe their eyes already talk a lot. Somehow Yoona feel a little bit jealous because she can't do it with Yuri.

"Anything else?" Yoona asked after she finished write the order.

Sooyoung only smile and shake her head.

"Please be patient, your order will be ready as soon as possible," Yoona bow a little before she left Sooyoung and Jessica alone.

"Two?" Jessica blurt out after she can see no one around them.

Sooyoung nods her head several times. "I'm hungryyyy... I don't eat my lunch well. And I believe you hungry too, you even didn't touch your lunch."

Jessica smile sweetly to feel how care Sooyoung was. Somehow Jessica wish, Sooyoung only show this in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter