Chapter 37

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE AND THANKYOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS =

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Stupid tire! Stupid car! Stupid phone! Stupid me! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"

Sooyoung punch her wheel in every word that came out from after she leave the university and  she parked her car on the street .

"Why my tire should flat this noon?! Why my phone should die?! Why I should forget to charge my phone last night?!" Sooyoung asked angryly don't know to whom.

"Stupid!" This time Sooyoung hit her forehead to the wheel. "Why I should be this stupid?!"

Silence wins several times inside Sooyoung car.

Sooyoung tried to take a deep breath to control her emotion again but when she slowly release her breath, the tears follow the air came out from Sooyoung's eyes.

"Stupid tears!" Sooyoung tried to wipe her own tears but it's useless. The tears overflowing makes Sooyoung hard to handle it and she decided to give up and let her tears fall.

"Why I should cry?" Sooyoung asked herself when the tears still falling. "Who is she? She's not mine, right? AND WHY I SHOULD CRY?!!"

One more time, Sooyoung tried to wipe her own tears but like what happen before, its useless.

Sooyoung turn on her radio hope some song can help her to calm down. But when she still searching the channel, a song makes her freeze at the moment.

Have you ever loved somebody so much
It makes you cry?
Have you ever needed something so bad
You can't sleep at night?
Have you ever tried to find the words
But they don't come out right?
Have you ever?
 

Have you ever?

Suddenly Sooyoung turn off her radio when tears falling again from her eyes. Its her third time failed to wipe her own tears.

"Stupid radio! Stupid song!" Now the radio become Sooyoung victim. She hit it so hard. But the worst thing is Sooyoung makes her own hand hurt but she ignoring it.

Sooyoung lean her back and her head on the driver seat. She raised her head hope her tears will stop falling. Her heart feel really hurt right now. But she still don't know why she should feel this pain.

"I should go back to my office. Maybe my case can help me to forget this feeling."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter