Chapter 58

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Sooyoung and Gyuri stared at the door when suddenly someone knock it while they still discussing about their case. At first they thought it was Leeteuk or maybe other member of their investigation, but it turn to be a police office.

"Sorry for interrupting, detective. We found another victim. Dr. Tiffany Hwang believe this case has related with your case. Miss Nicole Jung just called us to inform both of you," the police officer reported.

"Alright, Officer, thank you for the information," Sooyoung replied and signalling that police officer to leave them.

"I bet they found that body when Tiffany still spend her time with Nicole," Gyuri said. "But why she didn't text me directly?"

Sooyoung shrugged her shoulder when Gyuri checking her phone. Apparently they didn't hear the phone ring because it was too focused with their discussion.

"Let's go!"

*

"Good afternoon, dr. Hwang," Sooyoung greeted Tiffany. "Can you give us explanation about this one? Is that any connection with other victims?"

Tiffany glanced at Sooyoung. "Good afternoon, Det. Soo. Try to forget that she ruined my lunch date with Nicole, she's the same victim with your previous victim. And what I mean by the same victim is the way she died. So I guess, she has connection with other murder case."

"Can you give us the exact time when she died?" Gyuri asked.

"Before she moved to my desk, I can't give you exact time. But according to the temperature of her heart, I can make sure, she died before lunch," Tiffany said. "Around 10 till 11 am this morning."

Gyuri and Sooyoung exchanged their glances. Gyuri can tell Sooyoung right now thinking how to make an alibi for Jessica but at the same time, she also know that Sooyoung tried to be professional by thinking maybe Jessica has time to come here before ate lunch with Sooyoung. This place only few blocks from Seoul University and according to the ID, this victim is student in there.

"Is the killer left something in here? Or in the victim's body?" Gyuri asked again. "For example, DNA?"

"Thinking the killer didn't the victim, I doubt there's a DNA example on her 'hole'. But if what you ask is under her nails, I didn't find any. The killer doesn't allow her to fight."

Gyuri one more time glanced at Sooyoung to hear Tiffany's first explanation. "Is she..?"

"Always byun even with dead body," Sooyoung explained without hesitation. "That also the reason why she became medical excamination, she can touch the body of the victim without doing crime."

Gyuri nodded trying to understand because Tiffany didn't argue Sooyoung's explanation.

"From the last crime scene picture, this place is the same with the last place, right?" Gyuri asked. "And the profile of the victim also the same."

Sooyoung nodded. "The killer really clean. Not only the way she or he killed the victim but also this place. Nothing left."

Gyuri followed Sooyoung's gaze not far away from where they standing. When Tiffany stand up after completed the initial examination, she realized there was something wrong with their eyes. Tiffany followed that too.

"Pink~!" Tiffany said excitedly. "Is it belong to the victim? I want it~"

It countless Sooyoung and Gyuri exchange their glances. No reaction from them until Nicole join them.

"Is there any progress from this case? Is it true that we are still facing the same case?" Nicole asked. "The victim profile is still the same, she's single and live alone in here even maybe it more safe if she live at the dorm that University offer, right?"

"How did you know the University offer dorm for her?" Sooyoung asked.

"Uh... maybe? I just think like that cause I think girl in her age like to live with many people in a dorm to make friend," Nicole replied, not so sure.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter