Chapter 11

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung glancing at her watch, the clock and Hyori, the CSI who process the DNA samples she had brought. Sooyoung taping her foot on the floor with impatience.

“You want to go somewhere, detective? I will call you if I get the result.”

Sooyoung shake her head. “Just continue your job.”

CSI Hyori only nod her head and continue process the DNA samples. In the corner of her eyes, she can see Sooyoung start tapping her feet on the floor again.

Sooyoung almost jump when she can hear beep sound from the computer sign they get the result.

"Is that match?" Sooyoung really hope the answer is 'yes' so she can finish her case as soon as possible.

CSI Hyori shake her head. "Unfortunately, it is not, detective."

"How could be?!" Sooyoung groaned.

"I'm sorry, detective. But the computer can't lie."

"It's not your fault, Hyori. I think, I should find another suspect then," Sooyoung massage her forehead. "Maybe I should check the crime scene one more time."

CSI Hyori nod her head. "We will call you if we found anything in the evidence."

"Thanks, Hyori, see you," Sooyoung leave the CSI unit go to her own office.

THUD!!

"Ouch! Why you are such hurry, Soo?" Hyoyeon asked angryly.

"Sorry, Hyo," Sooyoung stand up and help Hyoyeon to stand up too. "My prime suspect is innocent. I should find another suspect."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter