Chapter 16

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung secretly smiled when she found Jessica preparing the table while Sooyoung still cook their dinner. They look like has been done many times even this is the first time they do this.

Sooyoung actually confused why she could feel comfortable feel the presence of other people in her place. Usually Sooyoung prefer when she can enjoy her time alone. But it all felt different since Jessica was here, she still feel comfortable even though she had to share her place with someone else. Sooyoung can't deny it, she's enjoying all this.

"Can you get a plate from me?" Sooyoung asked.

"Smells good," Jessica said from behind Sooyoung's back as she smelled the dinner after she handed Sooyoung a plate.

"I hope the taste good too," Sooyoung said bring the plate full of their dinner to the dinning table.

Jessica only nod her head for several time and following Sooyoung to take a seat in the dinning table.

"Let's just eat okay?"

(Because they did not speak during the meal, we skip it, okay?)

After they took their dinner, they decided to take a sit on the couch. Actually, Sooyoung sit there to studying her case and Jessica only follow her after she take her book from her bag.

"Sica, may I ask you something?" Sooyoung narrowing her eyes to Jessica.

"About that case?" Jessica asked back.

Sooyoung shake her head. "Did you feel comfortable around me? I hear your voice more often lately."

Is it better for you if we talk through the paper? I know it's more quiet if we talk through the paper. Usually you live alone, right? Maybe the noise make you upset.

Sooyoung shake her head.

I love your voice. It's beautiful. Your voice look like an angel voice even I never hear that. And I don't mind if you want to talk to me. I can bear with it and I feel comfortable around you even I don't know why.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter