Chapter 28

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry Soo.. It's Sunny."

Sooyoung's face suddenly change hear the answer from the phone makes Taeyeon who passed her by wrinkled her brows in confusion.

"Since you leave the library, Jessica keep staring at her phone. I know she want to call you but she's too stubborn to do that," Sunny start to explain when she can hear Sooyoung release a heavy sighed.

"But... when you pick up, she still doesn't want to talk with you..."

"Yah!! Who say that?!"

Sooyoung wrinkled her brows and put her ear more closer to her phone to listnening Jessica and Sunny's conversation in the other line.

"Yah!! Give me that phone back, stupid bunny!!"

"But you said, you doesn't want to talk to her. So I'll talk to her..."

"Who said that?!"

"You!" Sunny replied. "That's why I'll take your job and call her since I'm your assistant."

"You're my assistant only in this library, not in my private life!" Jessica said still screaming. "And give my phone back!!"

"Wait.. Let me copy her number and I'll call her with my own phone." Sunny said.

"Just give that damn phone back, shorty!!"

Even Sooyoung can't see what happen in there, but Sooyoung a little bit sure they play catch and run in there. Sooyoung can't imagine what the visitor think about what happen in there but somehow it makes her want to laugh.

"Tired?" Sooyoung asked when she can hear Jessica breathing heavyly next to the phone.

Just.. give... me... a.. second.." Jessica asnwered between her breath.

Sooyoung only smile and lean her back to the wall waiting Jessica calming down herself.

"I'm... fine now," Jessica said after she can take a deep breath. "Did I bothering you?"

Sooyoung shake her head but the she smack her forehead remember she still talking through the phone with Jessica.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter