Chapter 10

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have your warrant. Can I go to your place?"

Sooyoung shake her head.

"Answer me, Soo. We talk trough the phone," Tiffany said. "Can I go to your place? You still there right?"

"Nope. I'm still eating my lunch," Sooyung said. "Just leave on my desk. I'll be back to my office as soon as possible."

"No way. You know why I want to delievery it by myself right? I want to meet her. She's more interesting after you told me about her," Tiffany continue. "I want to know her reason why she doesn't let you to touch her."

"Leave her alone! I warn you," Sooyoung start threating Tiffany.

Tiffany giggle. "Relax, Soo. I only want to check her. Real check. You know I have degree on phsycology right?"

"Yeah, I know. But still... leave her alone," Sooyoung start begging to make Tiffany away.

"Don't beg, Soo. I already know where are you. You still in YoonYul's place right?" Tiffany guess.

"Did you change your job as a pyschic?" Sooyoung asked confusingly.

"If you turn your face to the left, you will see me," Tiffany said and hang her phone.

When Sooyoung did what Tiffany said, she found Tiffany waving her hand outside YoonYul's Coffee Shop. Sooyoung sighed heavyly when Tiffany enter the coffee shop and decided to join Sooyoung and Jessica on their table.

"Did I distrubing you?" Tiffany asked give a smirk to Sooyoung.

"Not at all," Sooyoung said bluntly.

Tiffany only giggle and turn her face to Jessica. "Hey, Jessie, you still beautiful since the last time I saw you."

Jessica staring at Sooyoung when she heard what Tiffany said. Jessica can see Sooyoung only staring back at her even sometimes glance at Tiffany. Jessica decided only nod her head.

"Hmm... did you lost your voice?" Tiffany asked. "Even you only said, yes and no to me back then, I still can hear your angel voice. It's strange."

Sooyoung and Jessica exchange their glance again.

"Did you steal it?" Tiffany asked to Sooyoung.

"Don't give us your absurb question," Sooyoung told her. "Where is my warrant? I should go back to work."

Tiffany give what Sooyoung want. But when Sooyoung asked Jessica to follow her, Tiffany stop Sooyoung.

"I still want to talk to her," Tiffany said. "You didn't mind, right Jessie?"

"Leave her alone, dr. Hwang," Sooyoung said in monoton tone. "Come on, Sica. Ignore her."

Sooyoung reached out her hand hoping Jessica would take her hand. But what happened in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter