Chapter 30

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey beauty... Hey bunny..."

"Yah!! Why I should be bunny when she is beauty?!" Sunny suddenly pouted when Tiffany entered the library and greet her and Jessica.

"B-but.. bunny is cute.. right?" Tiffany use her puppy eyes against Sunny.

"Urggh... Alright.. I forgive you this time.."

"Yay!! You're the best!! I love you!!" Tiffany immediately hugs Sunny really tight makes Sunny coughing.

"Yah!! Did you plan to kill me?!!" Sunny push Tiffany away. "I will call Sooyoung to report this as trial murder!"

"Sorry..." Tiffany use her puppy eyes again.

"Not work," Sunny crossing her arms. Sometimes being like Jessica is useful, like she did now.

"Please..." Tiffany staring deeply in Sunny's eyes still with her puppy eyes plus begging face.

Sunny sighed heavyly and nods her head. But before Tiffany hug her again, Sunny already shiled her body.

"I want to hug you.. Not too tight.. Promise?" This time Tiffany use her eye-smiles to get what she want.

Sunny nod her head makes Tiffany hug her not as tight as before. "What are you doing here? Its not lunch time, right?"

Tiffany staring at Jessica who glancing the clock and sighed heavyly after heard 'lunch' spill out from Sunny's mouth. "What's going on here?"

Sunny shrugged her shoulder. "After she hang up her call with Sooyoung, she become an ice princess. Since that time until now, she only answer my answer with nod and shake head."

Tiffany nod her head several times. Now Tiffany can be sure, Jessica already know about Hara.

"Did you know something? Want to share it with me?" Sunny asked.

"If you promise me you will go out with me for lunch, I will tell you. How is that?" Tiffany asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter