Chapter 34

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 EXCITED FOR DRAMA?!!! PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!

I can't see it.... please raised it higher....

Uurrgghh... I still can't see it...

Okay, lets just start it (before I use my evil plan to you again), but please... don't leave me even I'm not that great... Please... Promise me? *puppy eyes*

*sighed* But it's up to you... Please enjoy.. *smiles*

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RING! RING!! RING!!!

(Since I've been killed Sooyoung's phone, it must be Jessica's phone who ringing so... before I think any evil idea for my reader again, lets just continue the story, okay? :D)

Jessica reach out her phone and wrinkled her brows when she found unfamiliar number in her phone. Jessica decided to reject it since she really want to spent this moment with Sooyoung.

"Who is that?" Sooyoung asked.

Jessica shrugged her shoulder. "Just continue your lunch. I really like to see you eating like now."

Sooyoung only nod her head and smile when she can see a little smile in Jessica's face.

RING! RING!! RING!!! RING!!!!

Jessica's phone ringing again. Its makes Sooyoung get annoyed and somehow Sooyoung think to kill Jessica's phone like what she did to her phone. (Note : Sooyoung did nothing to her phone. Even she almost throwing her phone, she still keep her phone in her pocket)

"Just pick it up." Sooyoung said. "Or it will disturb all the people in this cafe."

Jessica only obey what Sooyoung said. "Hello?"

"Hey beauty, recognize my voice?"

Jessica wrinkled her brows when she knew who is that.

"T-Tiffany.." Jessica's voice a little bit shuttering when she found Sooyoung staring at her when she called the name in the other line. "How did you get my number? Did Sunny give you?"

"No. No. No. But it's a secret. Don't blame that bunny, she even didn't know I have your number," Tiffany said.

"W-why you call me?" Jessica asked.

"Why your voice shuttering? Are you get cold?" Tiffany asked worryingly.

"I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter