Chapter 25

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here we are," Sooyoung said when finally she reach the library with Jessica. But when she turn around to face Jessica, she found Jessica pouting.

"If you pouting like that, I will poke you more," Sooyoung said poking Jessica's cheek in every words that felt out from .

Jessica pouting more makes Sooyoung poking her more.

"Why you keep pouting?" Sooyoung asked confusingly and stop poking Jessica's cheeks.

"If you keep pokes me, you won't leave me, right?" Jessica said slowly.

Sooyoung giggle hear Jessica's reason. "You just like a 5 years old kid who doesn't want her umma leave her for a work."

Jessica cross her arms to heard that. She even pouting more.

"But you're too cute," Sooyoung continue makes a smile slowly painting in Jessica's face. "But I'm sorry. I have my own office, I should leave you here."

Jessica facial expression change every time Sooyoung finish her sentences. Now she's frown.

"What time I should take you for lunch?" Sooyoung asked.

Jessica staring deeply in Sooyoung's eyes but she doesn't answer Sooyoung's question.

"Hey, I don't have your ability," Sooyoung lowered her voice. "If only I have that too, we can talk from mind to mind like we have telephaty."

"I think, you can take me at 1 p.m but..." Jessica suddenly not sure to continue her answer.

"But you don't want me to take Sunny with us, right?" Sooyoung said.

"You said, you don't have my ability," Jessica wrinkled her brows.

"Maybe I can read someone face. Investigate a lot of suspect makes me understand their act. From their body language or facial expression," Sooyoung said. "It's cool, right?"

"Is this your reason why you become a detective?" Jessica asked curiously.

Sooyoung nod her head for several times. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter