Chapter 51

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung slowly open her eyes and smile widely when she found a beautiful angel sleeping peacefully beside her. Sooyoung feel like in heaven till she remember about her plan a year for now. It's really good to ruined the moment that she has now with this beautiful girl.

"Youngie.. what's wrong..?" Jessica slowly wake up and caressing Sooyoung's cheek.

Sooyoung took Jessica's hand and kissed her palm. Sooyoung force a little smile in her face  and she said, "Nothing, Princess. Just sleep again if you still sleepy..."

Even Sooyoung softly kissed her forehead, Jessica knew it Sooyoung way to makes Jessica don't ask anymore with anything that Jessica want to ask. Sooyoung don't want to make her worry. But something that Sooyoung haven't realized is.. Jessica sometimes can be really stubborn.

"No, Youngie.. I know you thing something.." Jessica said. "I heard you sighed before I fully open my eyes.. Did anything bothering you..?"

Jessica staring at Sooyoung's eyes deeply. Jessica wish, Sooyoung can start to share problem with her. Even Jessica can't help to solve that problem.. At least, Jessica want to help by listening it so Sooyoung don't need to keep everything by herself.

Slowly Sooyoung pull Jessica more closer until their skin meet. Sooyoung hug Jessica really tight. "I really wish I can take you when I should move to FBI again..."

Jessica hug Sooyoung back. Really tight. "I wish I can come with you too, Youngie.. I'm sorry.. If only I didn't signing the contract with the university, I can come with you.."

"Its not your fault, Princess.. No one's fault.. I think.. we just have bad timing.." Sooyoung said. "Or maybe I took the decision too fast.. Maybe I shouldn't take that offer..."

Jessica put her finger on Sooyoung's lips. "Like you said, Youngie.. This is no one's fault.. We have bad timing..."

Sooyoung just keep silent while staring at Jessica's eyes. Softly Sooyoung kiss Jessica's finger on her lips.

"You want to catch the bad guy.. or maybe girl.. who want to take everyone that you love, right..?" Jessica contine. "And I think, its better you help FBI to do it cause maybe now the killer want to do something bad to you..."

"But I have someone that I love now, Jessica.. And it's you.." Sooyoung hug Jessica more tight. "I'm afraid if something happen to you and I wasn't there..."

"Don't worry about me, Youngie.." Jessica hug Sooyoung more too. "I know, the safest place is i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter