Chapter 60

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyuri came into Sooyoung's office again after Sooyoung and Jessica left police station. Only one thing on Gyuri's mind right now, met Leeteuk to see what he got.

"You get what I want?" Gyuri asked.

Leeteuk glances at Hara who still standing not far away from him. Leeteuk decided to shake his head remember what Gyuri order to him about the answer.

Although Hara sensed something was hidden, she decided to leave them alone. There is no point staying there, Hara knew, though she insisted to find out, they will not share with her.

"Sooyoung told her to ask me," Leeteuk explained. "And if she's a good detective, she must feel there is something we hide even though she did not dare ask. Maybe she'll ask Sooyoung to ask us."

"If she did that, let's just tell Sooyoung," Gyuri said lightly.

"But Boss, I have a bad news for you," Leeteuk said. He seems don't know how to report his result to Gyuri.

"Seeing your expression, I can conclude that all the victims were in that place when Sooyoung was in there too, right?" Gyuri guessed.

Leeteuk nodded.

 

Meanwhile on SooSica's apartment.

"Youngie, is there anything bothering you?" Jessica asked. She desperately want to touch Sooyoung's skin to figure it out, but it shouldn't be that way. It more better if Sooyoung just open up with her.

Sooyoung struggled with her mind. Gyuri who asked if Sooyoung could be professional and continue to prove it keep replying in her mind. But at the same time, Sooyoung wants Jessica to be more careful because Jessica might be the potential victim even there's no proof someone want to harm her, right now.

"Youngie..?" Jessica pulled Sooyoung's jacket to take her back to reality.

 

Went back to police station

 

"Why you look so shocked?" Gyuri asked, judging Leeteuk's expression.

 

"How did you know?" Leeteuk amazed. "And why you not that shocked to hear it? Is this you prediction?"

"Kind of?" Gyuri replied, not look so sure.

"So it means additional suspect is Sooyoung?" Leeteuk also was not sure.

Gyuri shaking her index finger in front of Leeteuk. "You know what detective should do before they can catch the bad guy?"

"Think one step ahead than the criminals?" Leeteuk asked back.

Gyuri nodded. "That's what I tried to do. Since yesterday I was thinking why this killer need to kill another women out there when there's a lot of women surronding Sooyoung. At least you can pick 4 people only in this place. I have that thought when I visited her apartment"

Leeteuk nodded. "And then?" He knew it very well, there's something that hadn't been told.

Gyuri smiled as she continued. "I start to thinking how to connect our victims to Sooyoung except the fact that they live alone and single like Sooyoung before she met Jessica. And remembered the latest victim is a student at Jessica's workplace, I began to think that the killer wanted to link the case with Sooyoung. Might want to set her up, probably also want to say that the killer watch over Sooyoung."

Leeteuk nodded. "So you was looking for the reason why they should died? Not only where the victims meet the killers but why they've been choosen from all the girls surrounding Sooyoung?"

"Good boy," Gyuri patted his head but Leeteuk smack her hand.

"I know you always smarter than me, but don't make me your pet," Leeteuk was a little offended.

"Mianhe," Gyuri said. "I just feel excited with what I saw earlier."

"About Sooyoung finally can smile again because she found her soulmate?" Leeteuk asked confusingly. "I think it was a little bit late because yesterday you went to their apartment, right?"

"That one reason,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter