Chapter 1

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung raised her brows when she found a blonde girl sit in the couch at her office. She absolutely sure, she didn't know who is that girl and she's not her guest.

"Who is she?" Sooyoung catch dr. Hwang's wrist when the doctor was passing her by.

"A victim from Detective Kim division," Tiffany answer her.

"Kim Taeyeon!! Kim Hyoyeon!! Come here!!!" Sooyoung yelled their name.

Not take too long, two shorty come closer to Sooyoung.

"Why you give that victim to me? Did you forget I'm in homicide division. It's your job. Don't pass that to me. She still alive and I have a lot of thing to do here," Sooyoung scolded them.

"But she won't to go back to her own apartement," Taeyeon answer her. "And I think, you can take her with you to your apartment."

"She's not kitten for God damn shake!!" Sooyoung really want to choke her.

"Please Soo... help us. That girl almost being in her own apartment. She still scare and she won't go back to her own apartement. We don't know we should sent her where," Hyoyeon tried to help Taeyeon.

"Almost?" Sooyoung narrowing her eyes to dr. Hwang.

"Almost. A.L.M.O.S.T. She still , just like you," Tiffany answer lightly. "You should build empire with her."

"It has nothing to do with me!" Sooyoung become more angry now.

"It is, Soo. You're , she either," Hyoyeon replied.

"Stop talking about ity!" Sooyoung pointed her finger to Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Tiffany, one by one.

Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Tiffany act like they zipped their mouth make Sooyoung sighed heavyly.

"Where is the ? You already catch him?" Sooyoung asked.

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon nod their head. Tiffany did the same.

"You can talk now. Talk. T.A.L.K."

" is still at the hospital. Before he had time to do something, she was stepping on his with high heel. And I think, it will not return in the near future. And I think, his will not be back as before. It's broken, I guess."

"And why you still here? You're not gonna check him?" Sooyoung asked confusingly.

Tiffany looks disgusted after hearing an order from Sooyoung. "I give him to Dr. James. His is not interesting. I prefer checking out girls. They are more soft. Like her skin," she pointing the girl in Sooyoung's room with her thumb.

"If I don't remember you're a doctor, surely I put you on jail," Sooyoung threating Tiffany but Tiffany only laugh hear what Sooyoung said.

"It's my job!" Hyoyeon exclaimed but her partner think different.

"I envy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter