Chapter 64

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KABOOOOOMMM!!! ANYONE MISS ME??  (*^0^*)

200 SUBSCRIBERS~!! FINALLY~!! YAY~!!  \(≧∇≦)/ even I don't know how long it last (>_<)

Prepare your snack, trust me, it kinda longer than usual hehe (*^▽^*)

Gyuri smiled widely when she found Tiffany still in the coffee shop even she is not sure if Tiffany wait for her or wait for the answer.

“Still here, dr. Hwang?” Gyuri greeted her.

Tiffany only gave her a small smile. Seems Tiffany is not in the mood for another discussion. “Let’s just say, I’m free tonight. Where is everyone?”

Gyuri shrugged her shoulder and sitting in front of Tiffany. “Sooner or later, they will be here. Are you waiting for someone?”

“Let’s just say, I’m waiting for your killer,” Tiffany replied. “Is it one of them or other?”

Gyuri glanced at the door and found her team finally arrived. Gyuri gave them signal to sit on the table that she already prepared even mostly Leeteuk is the one who did it with a hand from Yuri and Yoona. Even tonight, Gyuri asked Yuri and Yoona not to accept another guests except from her list to enter their coffee shop. Yups, Gyuri booked their coffee shop for tonight.

Amber, Nicole and Nickhun who gets the signal from Gyuri decided to follow Leeteuk who already wait for them next to the front door.

Few minutes from their arrival, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Seohyun joined them in the coffee shop. At first Yuri and Yoona not sure if they’re on the list, but when they saw Gyuri nodded her head, Yoona let them enter their coffee shop.

“What happen? Are we need name tag for enter your coffee shop now?” asked Taeyeon glance at Tiffany who still sitting next to the window with Gyuri.

“Only for tonight,” Yoona replied. “Gyuri unnie booked this place, but Leeteuk oppa didn’t tell us what will happen in here.”

“Maybe she will reveal the killer?” Hyoyeon asked. “Chief Taewoo said, they will have meeting tonight in here.”

“Let’s just pray nothing bad happen tonight, unnie,” Seohyun said.

“And by the way, Gyuri unnie also arranged the table for tonight. Please just follow the order, I don’t want to get into trouble,” Yuri pleaded.

Hyoyeon and Seohyun glances each other and finally nodded their head.

“Unnie, let’s go,” Seohyun need to drags Taeyeon because she found Taeyeon still staring at Tiffany and Gyuri who still talking in the corner.

“I thought Tiffany flirt on Nicole, but also Gyuri?” asked Hyoyeon following Taeyeon’s gaze.

Taeyeon only shrugged her shoulder and follow Hyoyeon and Seohyun to the table have been prepared for them.

“Is that girl means something for you?” Gyuri asked when she found Taeyeon sometimes peek at her table with Tiffany.

“Who?” asked Tiffany without following Gyuri’s gaze.

“The girl from crime unit, Kim Taeyeon?” Gyuri continued. “She never caught you doing something, right?”

Tiffany is staring at Gyuri in silence. Need 5 minutes for her until she is start talking. “If you try to read my mind again, I won’t answer your question. I’m not your puzzles. The killer is more important.”

Gyuri nodded and smiles. “And you give me the answer without you realized it. Something is fishy here. And she seems jealous to see us. But I also know, you enjoy it, right?”

Tiffany snorted in disgust. Actually she doesn’t want to meet Gyuri here for this kind of reason, Gyuri always tried to read Tiffany’s mind. Unfortunately she has a card that makes Tiffany came to this place, Tiffany really curious who might be Gyuri choose to be her prime suspect.

“I hope you’re not going put the bill on my list,” Taewoo suddenly tapped Gyuri’s shoulder after he entered the coffee shop.

Gyuri smiled when she saw Taewoo came with Hara. “Don’t worry, tonight is my charge,” she answered. “You gave me the power for the case, right? Just take a sit and enjoy what will happen tonight, okay?”

Taewoo only nodded his head. In the corner of his eyes, Taewoo could see Hara only follow him.

“So only Sooyoung and Jessica left?” asked Tiffany.

Gyuri smiled. “You want to join them in the table now?” she asked without answering Tiffany’s question.

“I’ll wait until the last guest, I tried to read your mind with how you arrange the table,” Tiffany continued. “But are you sure, you didn’t make a mistake? You still have 7 chairs but only Sooyoung and Jessica who still not coming, right?”

Gyuri follow Tiffany’s finger which pointed at the empty chair. “When it filled with my guest, you will know.”

Once again, Gyuri successfully makes Tiffany pissed with her game. Every time Gyuri answered, it always created another question to ask. Tiffany felt cheated.

Gyuri suddenly stand up when someone one entered the coffee shop. Tiffany thought it was Sooyoung and Jessica, but it comes out to be the bunny from the library and the tall girl with long hair who always follow the bunny. Tiffany kind of forgot their name.

“Long time no see,” Gyuri said. Tiffany thought she said that to Sunny, maybe Gyuri already went to library to check what kind of person Jessica was, but it turn to be the tall girl.

“Two years is not long, unnie,” Hyomin replied. “Why I should be here? I thought you need me behind the screen?”

“Time to reveals everything, Hyomin. But really thank for you help even you’re not in your duty,” Gyuri replied. “I hope you’re faster finishing your thesis and join me again.”

Hyomin glances at Sunny. “Let’s we see.”

Gyuri only smiled and nodded. “Thanks for coming and please have a seat. Follow Leeteuk, okay?”

Hyomin only nodded and take Sunny with her.

“Is she the one that you said before? Is that your friend that will have a dinner with you? Why many people here?” Sunny asked confusingly.

‘Honestly, Sunny, I even don’t have any idea about this invitation,” Hyomin replied. “But I can make sure, later you will see someone that familiar with you, not only that doctor.”

Sunny only nodded and follow Hyomin to their table.

Anyone can guess why Hyomin and Sunny should be here? (^_^)

“How do you know them?” Tiffany asked. “The shorter one is Jessica’s co-worker, right?”

Gyuri nodded. “But my friend is the taller one,” she replied. “And I think it’s time for you to join them. Sooyoung and Jessica were in their way here.”

Tiffany looks out the window and found Sooyoung and Jessica walk to their direction. Tiffany only nodded let Leeteuk guide her to her own table. At the same time, Tiffany could see Yoona and Yuri joined their table in confusion. Only 2 chairs left, somehow Tiffany can see what will happen next.

“Only us left?” asked Sooyoung when in the corner of her eyes, she could see everyone on the table.

Gyuri nodded. “Please join them with your princess. But before that…”

“Just say it,” Sooyoung said when she can see Gyuri is waiting for her reaction.

“I kick you from this case. You’re no longer joint me on this case. Tonight, you’re only my guest like some of them in here. I will explain it later, but please take a sit,” Gyuri continued with a smile.

Sooyoung nodded her head and take Jessica with her on the left chairs.

They made a circle on the table. Start from Sooyoung to the right is Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Hyomin, Nicole, Amber, Leeteuk, Nickhun, Taewoo, Seohyun and Hara.

“Alright, everyone is on the table now,” Gyuri said. “First of all, I want to thank you all for coming to this dinner. Like some of you know, this dinner is for reveal who is the killer on my case.”

“Our case, unnie,” Amber interrupted.

Gyuri shook her head. “I fired everyone who sat on the chair in this table. I handle this case only with Leeteuk. Chief Taewoo already gave me power to do that. I took this case from Hara and Sooyoung.”

Some noises came out but Gyuri not even care about that. It more like she is enjoying it.

“Some of you already know that today I will reveal who is the killer from Sooyoung’s case,” Gyuri continued put her hands on Sooyoung’s shoulder. “Before we start, in your table, I give you a paper to write down your suspect on this case. You can start to write it when I start explaining this case or left it empty if you think it better to wait. And for your information, 3 people around Sooyoung were my prime suspects. Which is Hara, Jessica and also Tiffany, but are they the killer?”

No one dare to answer Gyuri’s question.

Prepare your paper guys, let's start to investigate with Gyuri seonsaengi~

And don't forget to blink your eyes guys ^_^

“Before I told you the reason why they became my prime suspect, I will tell you the victim profile and how they died,” Gyuri continued. “The victim is single. They live alone and not really good in social because mostly their neighbor not really knows them. Even their landmark only knows their job without knowing who their lover, friends or even family.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter