Chapter 3

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll use this colour to write what Jessica write in the paper start from this chapter. After you read this you will find out why.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why you laugh?" Yuri asked Yoona when she found Yoona still giggle after take an order from Sooyoung's table.

"It's just funny for me to find a loner meet silent princess," Yoona said. "All the time, we always found Sooyoung sit alone in that table, right?"

Yuri nod.

"When finally she took a friend with her, I expect more from them. But when I take an order from that table, I found that girl is a silent princess," Yoona said. "Sooyoung always told me what she want and that girl only use her finger and show what she want to Sooyoung."

Yuri nod her head for several time. "Maybe it's what they called 'destiny'. Like us."

"I love you," Yoona replied and took a peck on Yuri's lips.

"Stop that guys!!" Tiffany smack Yoona's head with a paper in her hand before she sit in the chair in front of Yuri's desk.

"You just jealous because you can't a girl in this several days right?" Yuri asked. "But don't hit my girlfriend!" Yuri knock Tiffany's head for a revenge.

"Whatever!" Tiffany seems doesn't care. "Just give me, my drink."

"Tiff, you always help Seoul Police Department, right?" Yuri asked. Tiffany nod. "Did you know that girl? That blonde girl who sit in front of Sooyoung?"

"It's our victim," Hyoyeon answer Yuri when she took a seat next to Tiffany.

Taeyeon took a seat in another side of Tiffany. "Yups. And we gave her to Sooyoung."

"She's not a zombie, right? As long as I know, Sooyoung is in homicide division," Yoona seems confused hear that girl is a victim.

Hyoyeon, Tiffany and Taeyeon laughing when she heard word 'zombie' spill out from Yoona's mouth.

"Take it easy. She's not. She's not a vampire too," Taeyeon finally answer Yoona when she can stop her laugh. "We want Sooyoung to take care of her."

"Loner prince meet silent princess? Are you sure?" Yoona asked confusingly.

"But maybe it's a good match. They will found their own world," Yuri said pointing Sooyoung and Jessica with her chin.

"Like what you said, Tiff. Loner prince and silent princess build a empire," Taeyeon said makes everyone laugh.

"But why Sooyoung should be the prince?" Hyoyeon asked them confusingly.

"She's handsome. Accept that, Hyo!" Taeyeon said. "Right?"

"Yeah... But I hope someday they would heal each other wound. Let's just watch them," Tiffany said watching Sooyoung and Jessica from afar.

 

Meanwhile at SooSica's table

"Are you new here?" Sooyoung asked Jessica. "Did you have any relative here? I mean, you should contact them to told them you're alright, right?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter