Chapter 12

Silent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think, it's not a good idea to call her," Sooyoung shake her head so hardly.

Sooyoung tapping her fingers on her desk, thinking. She strectch her body before she take her phone again.

"But I want to know, how is she," Sooyoung staring at her phone so intense. "But Tiffany still there, she will hear her voice. That what Tiffany want right?"

Sooyoung start tapping her finger again in her desk. The sound that she made actually annoying but she really confused right now until she doesn't care about that. She scanning her own office to get some idea.

"Pabo! Why I never think to text her?!" Sooyoung smacked her own forehead. "Why I'm being clueless if this about her? I never be like this before? What's wrong with me?"

Sooyoung staring her phone intensely again. She start thinking what should write right now.

Hi, how are you?

Sooyoung shake her head. "It's not a letter for old friend. It's just text for God damn sake, Choi Sooyoung!!!"

Everything is fine, right?

"I think this is better but-" Sooyoung ruffling her own hair. "But is it weird if I text her? I leave her in that cafe not more than 30 minutes ago. But I'm worried about her. She with dr. Hwang after all. That doctor really love to tease."

Sooyoung walking around in her own office before she take her own phone and press send button.

"At least, it help me decrease my worried, right?" Sooyoung tried to cheer herself.

Sooyoung tapping her fingers on her desk again when she found her phone still silent.

"She's okay, right?" Sooyoung's face turn pale before she hear ringtone and smiling when she can see a new message in the screen.

I'm fine. I'm reading my book right now. How about your case? Is it done yet?

Reading your book? dr. Hwang not with you anymore?

Sooyoung really hope the answer is 'yes', not like the DNA samples.

She is eating her own lunch. Hey, why you didn't answer my question? Did you already solve it?

Sooyoung shake her head but she remember again Jessica is not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter