We Talked

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell for last period just rang and it was finally time to get the hell out of this place.

“hey lena!” my friend shouted from behind. “Hi Mina!” I waited for her to catch up. “wanna go to my place and do our homework together?”

ill be a free tutor if… you buy me some bubble tea next time

His voice is echoing in my head! Why?? I don’t even know him! I argued with myself as my friend was shouting my name. “Park Lena!”

“what??” I cried in surprise. “you gonna go to my house?” she repeated. “…I don’t think I can, I have something to do at home…” I just lied to my friend for a boy I don’t know.

“okay then… next time” she waved to me before going home.  

I waved back and went the opposite direction as soon as she wasn’t in sight. Walking, I pulled out my wallet and pulled out the money my dad had given me and stared at it. Am I really going to go see this boy who I don’t know?

Before I knew it, my feet had already bought me to the bubble tea shop. I stood at the door taking in a deep breath and sighed. Here I go!

I walked in and subtly looked around trying to find him. “where is he?” I whispered to myself looking at my watch. “he said after school right?”

“… I did say after school” he whispered from behind scaring me. “omo!” I jumped. “you actually came” he smiled. “yeah…” I shyly nodded pushing my glasses. “well then, lets get started! Ill take my usual as well” he said going to find a table. Im assuming he wants the same thing as last time. So I went to go order.

While I was trying to figure out a worded math problem, he sneakily took a photo of me. “wahh~ you look really nice” he showed me the picture. “hey! Who said you can take a picture of me?? delete it uncle creepy!”

“alright alright…” he complained. Once he deleted the picture, he just sat and stared at me as I could feel his stare. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter