Mr. Lena's Boyfriend

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, I heard my phone violently vibrating on the table next to me. I quickly grabbed it and answered it under the covers. "yo..." I tiredly answered. "lena??" It's my sister. "what?" I asked. "hey, I wanted to talk to you about your aunt's party tonight..." 

"party?...what party?..." I dont recall any parties. At least I don't think. "their new years party idiot!" she reminded me. "ohh yeah...not going" I told her. "what do you mean your not going? we have to go to every party or else...the talking begins!" 

"...I don't care. They can say whatever they want too. I'm pretty sure they don't want us there anyway...we're grown! we have lives to live!"

"Lena! do you want our parents to look bad in front of the other people??" she asked. "nooo but unni... think about it... why must we go? what's the actual purpose? I'm not going!" I sternly told her. Suddenly, I see the covers being lifted. "...good morning baby..." Luhan smiled tiredly. "whose that??" I heard my sister on the line. "baby??" unni repeated. "Lena! who are you with?? what are you doing??!" 

I muted the phone. "good morning Lulu" I smiled back. "did I wake you?..." I asked him. "sorta" he blinked. "I'm sorry babe, go back to sleep. I can go talk downstairs"

"no, its okay. I'm up already anyway..." he extended his arms out to me. He pulled me up to him. "I want a morning cuddle." he chuckled in his rough morning voice. "PARK LENA!!" my sister yelled. "uh oh... oops...my sister is on the phone" I lightly giggled. "hold on..."

I unmuted the phone. "WHAT!" I yelled back. "who are you talking too?? it sounded like a guy!...or is it... your boyfriend?" she gasped. "...is it?"
 
"...yes, he's right here. why?" She's always asking so many questions. If I do the same to her, she get irritated and angry with me. "little sister! you said when he gets back, I can finally meet him remember??" She said as Luhan was listening in. 

"I never said such things" I joked. "I didn't know you have a sister?" Luhan questioned. I covered the phone. "yeah...there's a lot of things I haven't told you...yet." 
Luhan playfully looked shocked. "look here Mr. Lena's boyfriend! I'm Lena's sister and I wanna meet you! Do you hear me??" Nana unni shouted. "I'll buy you dinner and dessert! Who can say no to dessert!!?" 

"your sister has a point. I do love dessert....sometimes. Especially when it's free" he chuckled. "Why can't I meet her?" Great, now Luhan's questioning me too. "It's not that I don't want you to meet her... it's just that I don't think it's the right time." Cause my sister's gonna ask him to go the party for sure. I know it! 

"so when is the right time? Your sister sounds nice" he smiled. "I don't know" I told him. "So... Mr. Lena's boyfriend, do you accept my offer??! are you guys even listening??"

Luhan quickly snatched the phone out of my hand and turned away from me. "Hi, Miss Lena's sister... this is Luhan, Lena's boyfriend. It's a pleasure talking to you right now and yes, I accept your offer. Just set a date and we'll be there!" he told her. Noooooooo!!!~~ "Great! There's a party tonight at our auntie's place, I would love to invite you to that. You're practically family now!" 

"sure!" he answered receiving a slap on the back by me. "we'll see you then!" he said hanging up. "dude! do you realize what you have just done?? That means I have to go to my auntie's and uncle's place for sure now!" 

"is that...bad?" he questioned. I stared at him upset and annoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter