First Date 1/2

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"baby yah..." I heard Luhan's voice call me. "hmm?" I groaned without opening my eyes. "Baaaabyyyyy" he continued. "what?...what happened?" I questioned. "I made lunch" he said snuggling his face up close to mine. "Lulu...that tickles." I smiled. "get up and eat" he told me. "lunch?... isn't it morning?" I asked. "you slept in for a really long time. It's already 2 in the afternoon honey. I wanted to watch you eat before I go so I know you actually ate" he told me. "2?? oh my god! why didn't you wake me?" 

"you looked tired. Plus you slept late last night." he said sitting in front of me. "where you going?" I asked. "there's some business I have to take care of since this morning." I smiled. "you should have just went. I can cook for myself. You don't have to worry I've been doing it for about 8 years"
 
"eat up. I have an appointment at 2:30" he smiled. I grabbed the chopsticks and thanked him for the ramen he made me before eating. Seriously...the only thing he knows how to make. I should teach him how to cook. "Are you gonna be gone long?"

"maybe" he shrugged his shoulders. "it depends if things go smoothly which I'm hoping it will" he said checking the time. "alright babe, I have to go" he said as I nodded. "you gonna be okay by yourself? your not gonna run away are you?" he chuckled. "no... I think I'm tired of running." I said as he kissed my cheek. "bye babe" he waved walking to the door. "byyyye. drive safely. It's still raining outside." 

"okaaaaay. Love you" he grinned waiting by the door. "yup...." I nodded while eating. "yah..." he pouted. "what?" I looked at him. "tell me you love me too" he stared at me. I smiled and just ate. "Lenaaaaa...." he whined. "come on! im gonna be late!" he stomped his feet. I ignored him. "baby!" he cried. "alright alright..." I gave into the cuteness. "love you too"

He grinned. "see ya later okay?" he said before finally leaving. "ughhh... I hate him for making me love him" I giggled to myself. When I was done eating, I washed the dishes and just decided to clean the entire place. It wasn't really messy but I just felt the need to clean. After c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter