Raises

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fast forward a few days, Luhan has been gone from my side since he has to go to work now and I felt like a chunk of my life was missing. But really, it's okay cause I still get to see him when we get home. It just feels weird not to see him around the cafe or the dance studio anymore. "See ya tomorrow Lay oppa!" I waved throwing my bag over my shoudler. "Bye!" he waved back. When I got to my car and sat inside, my phone was ringing. I smiled and quickly picked up. "hiiii honey!" I greeted happily. "...Uhm...noona?" the voice on the other side questioned. . I looked at the name on the screen. It was Sehun. "Sorry Sehunnie, what's up?" I asked. 

"I have a problem and I think you might be able to help me" he told me in a tone of seriousness. "What is it?" I questioned. "Can you meet me right now? It's urgent." I'm getting worried. "Sehun, what's wrong? Did something happen? Are you okay??"

"Not if you don't meet me right now noona... please?..." he said. "okay okay, where are you?" I asked. He gave me the address to the place to meet him and I drove for about 15 minutes before finding the place. I checked the address over and over. Hopefully this is the right place. It was so fancy on the outside. Again, my phone rang. "Hey Sehun, I think I'm here..." I said looking at the numbers on the building. "uhm... babe?"

I stared at my phone. . "Hiiii honey!!" I grinned. He didn't say anything the first few seconds. "...Sehun? And what do you mean that you think your here? Are you meeting up with Sehun?" Luhan asked. "Yes..." I answered obediently. "Whyyy?" 

"I think Sehun is having a problem. He sounded very different than he normally does." I told Luhan. "What possible problem would a kid have besides being bored?" Luhan said sound jealous. "Hey now... be nice... Sehun is our friend. We have to help no matter what."

"pssh... he's not my friend..." he said childishly. "alright mister, don't over react. Sehun is OUR friend so stop it" I giggled. "Why are you calling me?" I added. " Why? I can't?" he said. "I'm taking a break so I can talk to you. I wanted to know what you were doing. But I guess I'm not important since your going to see Sehun huh??" 

I laughed. "I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying." This conversation is going nowhere. "I guess Sehun is more important than me right now. I guess I can let you go handle your business...I guess I'll see you later. Bye..." he mumbled sounding sad. 

"Not selfish my !" I laughed. "Bye Lulu!" I smiled almost hanging up the phone when he suddenly cried into the phone. "YAH! did you forget something??" he asked. I scrunched my brows in confusion. "what?" I waited. "I love you!" he shouted. "ohhhh!... yeah me too!" I played around with him. "LEEENA!!" he whined. "alright alright. Bye Lu Han... I love you toooooo!" I exaggerated. I heard him chuckle on the other end. "See you after work" he said hanging up as did I. 
"This guy..." I smiled looking at my phone shaking my head. I was too busy on the phone to realize that I have a text from Sehun. He was wondering what's taking so long. I got out of my car and went inside carrying my bag. I looked around and didn't see Sehun anywhere. "Excuse me?" a worker came up to me. "are you, by chance, Park Lena?" she asked. "uhmm... yes, I am..." I nodded. "Great! Mr. Oh has been waiting. Please follow me." she said leading the way. We got to some sliding doors and stop. She knocked then waited for an answer. "come in"

She smiled at me and opened the door. "Lena!" Sehun said standing up. I walked passed the entrance and the worker closed the door leaving just the two of us. "your finally here" he walked over to me and hugged me. "I've missed you so much"

I'm getting an awkward vibe. "Why did you want me to meet you here? what's the problem?" I asked as he pulled out a chair for me. We sat down and he looked at me. "what's the matter?" I looked back at him. "Nothing..." he smiled shaking his head. "What do you mean nothing? You called me here for something... now what is it?"

"My problem was that I had no one to eat lunch with" he looked at me. I stared back with no words. "you called me to meet you here to have lunch with you?..."
"yes" he confirmed. "yeah...okay... I'm leaving..." I said grabbing my stuff. "w-wait!" he said grabb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter